Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SLOPPY-BRENDA - Town: East Kilbride, Glasgow, Hamilton County:South Lanarkshire  (Read 1999 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Interesting profile appeared. Not sure if she is new or a reinvention, British or Rom (a.n. other)

I tried contacting but nothing back yet.

Anyone shed any light?

ickydicky

profile only been up a fortnight. no fb. dont think she is a gypo. at a ton for an hour may be worth taking a chance on.but i would guess the age she claims, 27 is well wide of the mark probably nearer 40.

Made contact by text..

Claims to be Scottish but some of her replies sound like they come from a Rom.

Is filming included?

"not" 
"is extra 30"

For example.

ickydicky

mite just be a neddy hoors text speak.

Offline auldie63

She is a big wummin, I'm out!
Hamilton County?? FFS does she know the Dukes of Hazzard?

She is a big wummin, I'm out!
Hamilton County?? FFS does she know the Dukes of Hazzard?

I think that was just the way I copied/paste  :D

Offline guns

Defo Romanian imo . Her's and another profile from the same location appeared at the same time . They both look decent mind you and i've been tempted . The other girl's profile had a few more hallmarks of Romanian about it though .
Still ... might be worth a go at £60.

ickydicky

if she is a gypo she is NOT worth a go no matter how cheap. gypos are a waste of time and a waste of money. but hey, on you go if you must. its your time. its your money

Now in Northampton.

I think a bullet was dodged.

Offline Clattypats

She's a Rom..sallow skinned..I would say so..all these Roms putting uk,Italian,Brazilian on their profiles now.. :wackogirl:

ickydicky

Offline alibaba1234

Guys have to admit to toftl and she is definitely gypo with a gypo service, will not be back, and don't waste your money.

mavgoose

You've not had much luck ali baba. But , help us out , get some reviews up. Good bad or indifferent.

ickydicky

You've not had much luck ali baba. But , help us out , get some reviews up. Good bad or indifferent.

+ 1