Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone visited/booked the Asian invasion recently? Edinburgh  (Read 1714 times)

embrame

Has anyone visited the mass of asian that have appeared in the past 2-3 weeks
Never had any great experience with Asians apart from one met i met via ad on craigslist 6 months ago who came and went as quick.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ComeAgain

I may be wrong on this one, but my instinct tells me - from experience - that these are the annual influx of TVs from Thailand who arrive with the Boys from Bangkok show which is ever present during the Edinburgh Festival.
I may be totally wrong, and will later see the groupies suddenly posting on AW. If that happens, then I apologise for this lot.
If anyone wants to prove me wrong by TOTT...... :hi:

Offline Boredbloke

I know vivastreet is a bit of a crap shoot but it's one thing lying about your age or boob size but surely making out your a girl when you're a TV is taking the piss

Offline auldie63

Happens far too often though. It's almost as if the TV/S is ashamed of what he is.

Offline ComeAgain

Happens far too often though. It's almost as if the TV/S is ashamed of what he is.
They are not ashamed...just exploiting a market where ignorance prevails. They must be getting away with it otherwise they wouldn't keep coming back.
Having been to Thialand, I have seen loads of stunningly beautiful "men"....quite simply, some are so indistinguishable.

Offline The Man With No Name

I may be wrong on this one, but my instinct tells me - from experience - that these are the annual influx of TVs from Thailand who arrive with the Boys from Bangkok show which is ever present during the Edinburgh Festival.
I may be totally wrong, and will later see the groupies suddenly posting on AW. If that happens, then I apologise for this lot.
If anyone wants to prove me wrong by TOTT...... :hi:

I was intrigued by your theory, but it seems that particular circus show are still in Aberdeen, and have sunny Cleethorpes to visit before getting to the 'Burgh in a week or so.

embrame

Nice spot of photoshop from the current new advert - look at picture 3