Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Aisha @ Lush Leeds?  (Read 3769 times)

Offline BP96

Young slim Pakistani girl in Yorkshire, gold-dust right?

Before I TOFTT, has anyone seen her? Can you recommend?

Offline mikey lee

Been lookin at her myself. Beauty

Offline joel90

I also wondered if she is legit.  I was waiting for any word from someone else.  Leeds is a little out of my way to TOFTT with my current schedule.

Rocky Maivia

Not seen her but would be interested can't wait for your review mate

Tallboy2

Doesnt look very Pakistani
Her skin is as white as mine - white

Offline BP96

Doesnt look very Pakistani
Her skin is as white as mine - white

Haha she's not as brown as the kitchen units but neither is she as white as the walls!

She's light brown like a lot of Pakistani girls.

She might be mixed race, who knows...

Aliyah22

She is a full pakistani girl I can confirm that as I have met it in person. Naturally Pretty girl too

Offline TBONE16

Shes quite good. Friendly and polite. Respect her likes and dislikes and she will do the same. I suppose you get what you give.

Defo worth meeting.
Forgot to add shes defo pakistani and is every bit like on the description.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Shes quite good. Friendly and polite. Respect her likes and dislikes and she will do the same. I suppose you get what you give.

Defo worth meeting.
Forgot to add shes defo pakistani and is every bit like on the description.

How's about writing a review and sharing your experience fella. ?? :unknown:

Offline Paul1738

In your only other post, TBONE, you also mention you'd recently had a punt. Crack on fella.

Offline nanga247

Can anyone put a link up so i can have a look too please.?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Here's the link and I have to say OMFG she's FAF  :yahoo: :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

If she performs half as good as she looks I sense that the queue may turn into a stampede.  :diablo:  :diablo:

Happy podging guys and don't forget to get reviewing once she is done with you.  :drinks:

Offline TBONE16

How's about writing a review and sharing your experience fella. ?? :unknown:

Meant to do one and submitted it through the phone but something went wrong and never got around to doing it again. I will do one in the next couple of days. Thanks for reminding me

Offline mrfishyfoo

Meant to do one and submitted it through the phone but something went wrong and never got around to doing it again. I will do one in the next couple of days. Thanks for reminding me

:hi: :hi:

Offline jsteel

Is this the girl that went by "yoursecretsapphire" on adultwork - profile no longer available but looks very familiar ...

Offline mrfishyfoo

Is this the girl that went by "yoursecretsapphire" on adultwork - profile no longer available but looks very familiar ...

Don't think so. :unknown:

Could be wrong though fella.

Offline jsteel

How are the balls mate - not what I was expecting to see on Twitter ! Haha

Tallboy2

How is she 'defo pakistani' when she is white?
Call me stupid if you like but last time i looked people from Pakistan have a brown skin.

Offline nanga247

She is not completely white mate you can see the light brown skin and unstead of speculating why dont u go see her and find out. It could be possible she is mixed.

Offline mrfishyfoo

How are the balls mate - not what I was expecting to see on Twitter ! Haha

:lol: :lol: SMOOTH  :lol: :lol:

Offline Essex3

I'm going to see her tomorrow. Does anyone know where lush is located as it's my first time going there tomorrow. Is parking available?

Booked her for half hour. Cum once policy however does anyone know if that included owo.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm going to see her tomorrow. Does anyone know where lush is located as it's my first time going there tomorrow. Is parking available?

Booked her for half hour. Cum once policy however does anyone know if that included owo.

From what I can gather the lasses work out of hotels.

It's meant to be a full service. Least that's what the agency have posted elsewhere. We will see.  :unknown:

Her's hoping she fucks you silly.  :diablo:

Look forward to the review fella once she's done with you.

Offline Paul1738

Last I read was an apartment in Clarence Dock / Leeds Dock or whatever the fuck it's calling itself these days.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Last I read was an apartment in Clarence Dock / Leeds Dock or whatever the fuck it's calling itself these days.

Yeah I heard that as well.

If I remember correctly they have a 2 bed and work both rooms at the same time. Now that could be interesting MMFF  :D :lol:

Pipelayer98

Saw her last month definitely Pakistani. Nice slim small breasts lovely tight pussy. Booked half an hour £60. Nice girl but a little bit shy so you'd be better off leading the way. Does OWO but no bareback.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Saw her last month definitely Pakistani. Nice slim small breasts lovely tight pussy. Booked half an hour £60. Nice girl but a little bit shy so you'd be better off leading the way. Does OWO but no bareback.  :thumbsup:

Review ??  :unknown:

Offline Essex3

Cheers. Il definitely post a review of her once I've had my way.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers. Il definitely post a review of her once I've had my way.

Top man  :drinks:

Offline Essex3

Anyone know if there's parking available around the location. Free parking?

Offline TBONE16

Its defo an apartment in Clarence Docks. But its a 1 bed flat and not seen any sharing to be honest with my couple of punts though the girl i regularly saw does not work any more

Offline TBONE16

Anyone know if there's parking available around the location. Free parking?

There is some free street parking available after 6 but it may b a bit tricky to find.
Theres a NCP car park though about 5 mins walk away

James999

T Bone, reporting posts for being offensive as you are is not going to work, it's not a fucking knitting site  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 08:08:38 am by James999 »

Offline Paul1738

Yeah I heard that as well.

If I remember correctly they have a 2 bed and work both rooms at the same time. Now that could be interesting MMFF  :D :lol:

Ahh, yes, that does sound familiar about working both rooms as it goes. Going back March/April time though I think so could of changed. Hopefully one of these chaps gets an actual booking and does the decent thing

Tallboy2

T Bone, reporting posts for being offensive as you are is not going to work, it's not a fucking knitting site  :unknown:
Why no reviews James?

Pipelayer98

Called to book for half an hour with Aisha. Based in Clarence docks parking hard to find but I got lucky managed to find free space on one of the side roads. Rang agency to confirm flat number. I arrived half an hour late but she waiting as I was the last client of the day. Apartment was nice and clean she stood there with gown on fiddling about with her phone. She seemed nervous as I was talking to her. she seemed more relaxed as we chatted on bed. She gave me OWO was ok she was pretty young and inexperienced but didn't matter was nice nonetheless. I returned the favour. She had lovely tight pussy begging me to tongue her. Couldn't hold on Linder had to plough her. Screwed her deep stick. Didn't bother with her breasts wasn't much there but nice to look at while I watched her moan. Time went by quick. Definitely worth a punt don't see many decent WG of Asian origin. Young and genuine.

Sorry for late review this is first one of done

Pipelayer98

PS phone typo errors in last post  :unknown:

Offline Paul1738

Post your review in the review section, pipelayer. It'll then show up under your name.

Offline TBONE16

Posts were reported as abusive as you seem too keen on asking reviews in a language that i didnt deem right. Feels you are all mouth with over 10k posts n no balls to right a review yourself. If you havent had any punts yourself, maybe a  knitting site was what you were originally looking for

Offline TBONE16

Yes. She is/was yoursecretsapphire

Offline YorkshireLad

What's this cum once policy & is that just with 30 minute bookings?

Offline TBONE16

What's this cum once policy & is that just with 30 minute bookings?

No clue mate. I go by you dont ask you dont get policy. Never had issues with Lush on cum once

Offline YorkshireLad

No clue mate. I go by you dont ask you dont get policy. Never had issues with Lush on cum once

I dunno. Some saying it is, some saying it isn't..think i'm gonna book her and ask her myself..if she says no i'll just stay for 15 mins.

Offline TBONE16

I dunno. Some saying it is, some saying it isn't..think i'm gonna book her and ask her myself..if she says no i'll just stay for 15 mins.

The agency doesnt do 15 minutes and i defo know with Aisha its not a once only policy. Good luck

Pepsiii

Does that include a first timer seeing her?
The agency doesnt do 15 minutes and i defo know with Aisha its not a once only policy. Good luck

Offline TBONE16

Does that include a first timer seeing her?

Well as i always say
You dont ask you dont get.

The most she will say is no but if u get a yes, its happy days

Pepsiii

How long was your booking, did she give you 2 goes in your time?
Called to book for half an hour with Aisha. Based in Clarence docks parking hard to find but I got lucky managed to find free space on one of the side roads. Rang agency to confirm flat number. I arrived half an hour late but she waiting as I was the last client of the day. Apartment was nice and clean she stood there with gown on fiddling about with her phone. She seemed nervous as I was talking to her. she seemed more relaxed as we chatted on bed. She gave me OWO was ok she was pretty young and inexperienced but didn't matter was nice nonetheless. I returned the favour. She had lovely tight pussy begging me to tongue her. Couldn't hold on Linder had to plough her. Screwed her deep stick. Didn't bother with her breasts wasn't much there but nice to look at while I watched her moan. Time went by quick. Definitely worth a punt don't see many decent WG of Asian origin. Young and genuine.

Sorry for late review this is first one of done