Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara SW of Tamworth  (Read 6574 times)

8 review(s) for Tara Spades (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Crazydave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Posted in East Midlands, as her place is as close to Nottingham as it is to Birmingham.

Found myself at a loose end in Tamworth one evening and after texting Missy Kink from Coventry and finding out she wasn't working, I thought I'd try Tara, whose been on my HL for ages.

I text her and she said she was available. She sent me the postcode and off I went. Her place is about 20 minutes drive from Tamworth, near to Twycross Zoo. Very discreet, as it's a house on it's own in the middle of nowhere. As I parked up, she stepped out of the front door in stockings, heels and a little see through lacy top. God, she looked good and I knew I was going to enjoy myself. I jumped in the shower and then joined her in the bedroom.

Tara is hungarian, but has lived in the UK for 15 years, so her English is spot on. Her body is unbelievable and she looks really sexy. She doesn't do kissing, but I enjoyed some oral on her, before she sucked me to my first orgasm. We chatted for a while and then I asked her to suck me again. She has a nice technique and got me cumming again without much trouble. I only had a 10 minutes left, so we chatted until time was up. Next time, I'll go already showered, so I can get stuck straight in and I also really need to fuck her, as she looks so good.

She did say that her husband was upstairs in the house, as she'd been attacked before, but I didn't hear or see him and it didn't really bother me. I left with a smile on my face.

GolfNut

Nice review of a hot milf thanks cd.

Lack of fk or dfk is a bit of a non starter for me really, especially at her price point. 100/160 is definitely top end and for that I'd want the works.

Glad to you had a good time. She does look well hot.

GN

TheNewSeeker

Agree with GN, cute little pocket rocket though.

Offline Jerboa

I did consider seeing her when she was based in Northants, if I recall her rates were a little lower, 100/160 is OTT for Tamworth IMO, she looks a sexy milf though, her profile says accessing from Slovakia, maybe she's a ethnic Hungarian.

Offline Butchers Dog

I have seen her several times over the years, first when she was based near Kettering and more latterley near Twycross.
She is a fit milf type, although I have suspicion she has never had kids from what she has told me. She gives great head, has an amazing pussy and keeps in great shape.
Yes her prices now are OTT, her service is good, but not £160 an hour good hence I have not been back lately.

Offline Jerboa

I have seen her several times over the years, first when she was based near Kettering and more latterley near Twycross.
She is a fit milf type, although I have suspicion she has never had kids from what she has told me. She gives great head, has an amazing pussy and keeps in great shape.
Yes her prices now are OTT, her service is good, but not £160 an hour good hence I have not been back lately.

Tbf the label Milf in my experience can mean any lady over 35, mother or not.

Offline redt4

Saw her a couple years ago, agree she has a pretty good body but felt the service was'nt particulary good.As mentioned no kissing, bj barely there and no touching of her pussy..kinda got sick constant talk about her husband aswell, I did'nt really need know or care about what he was doing to be honest.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Echoing what GN said, but top end money would expect fireworks coming out of her ass for those rates. It's a non runner for me, but thanks for the review Dave.

I'd find the thought of her husband there a turn on :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:38:40 pm by Iloveoral »