Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (Anal Angel) Baylie  (Read 1624 times)

21 review(s) for Baylie Black  (13 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ghostrider

External Link/Members Only

Well, after reading about the poor review on this girl, i thought i would give her a shot as i was feeling horny today!

I text her to arrange a meet and she texted right back.

I arrived at the place stated by her but could not get a parking space, so i drove round the corner and found a car park charging £1 an hour so i paid and went to see Baylie.

Greeted at the door of a nice apartment and she was wearing black lacey knickers and Bra. Straight away she kiseed me and walked me over to the bed. We had a wee chat then she told me to strip. I did so and she then started teasing me and stroking me. After a bit she lay back and told me to lick her pussy, this i did and also a bit of rimming.

She has a gorgeous body, lovely pussy and big lips which she likes to be teased and sucked and a Ass that is so clean you could eat it all day.

She asked if we could go Ro and we did while she sucked  and stroked really nice while i fingered her ass, she was not keen on her pussy being fingered.

Anyway she asked if i was ready for the condom and i was at this stage. We put it on, she then said she wanted me to fuck her ass. She lubed up, started to roll her ass towards my cock and bit by bit teased it into her tight ass. At this point i had my cam and took a small video of me fucking her asshole.

I have to admit i blew my load and my time was nearly up, she lay on the bed and we chatted for a bit while she stroked my face, i thought is she wiping the sweat off, she said "no, i am being affectionate!" Love it.

Anyway, comms were good. Good location. Lovely girl. Tight ass and i am defo going back for more.

Hope this review helps put to bed the negative one.

Enjoy her guys as she is a good un!

pussypilot

Did you pay extra for filming? It's an ass I would like to get into for sure.

Offline ghostrider

No, i didnt pay extra,  but she did say she would charge extra if it involved long periods of time and her face:)

See what she is ok with and then go for it, she is proper sexy:)

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. I see she has reduced her ridiculously high rates for the summer. She has a 15min @ £50 option and half-hour is down to £80, which is higher than average but good if you get anal in that.

So she is up for fingering and dick up her arse, but doesn't like you fingering her pussy?!  :unknown:

Offline Tony_Red

I'm at Heathrow 1-2 x a week and I took her off the hl a while ago. Still gonna keep her off. Just got a gut instinct that she is not for me. Thanks for review.

Offline ghostrider

yeah, its funny how she doesnt like being fingered pussy wise but is mad for ass stuff:)

oring123

I seem to remember so bad reports sbout her some while ago cant ne sure though ??

Offline mh

I seem to remember so bad reports sbout her some while ago cant ne sure though ??

Try clicking on the link below the review:

Hidden Image/Members Only