Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Naughty-Natt_ Paddington - A+++  (Read 2309 times)

15 review(s) for _Naughty-Natt_ (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only

After numerous attempts of trying, my perseverance paid off and  finally managed to see Natt.

Comms - were a bit of a mess tbh. Booked early on in the morning and I was travelling into London from Bath.  On the train got a text saying she was running late by 5 minutes. When I reached, no response to my text nor calls. Eventually after about 10 minutes, texted the desired flat number as per the mandatory 3 step process alluded to in various posts. I wasn't a happy bunny as the location is certainly not discrete, bang next to a pub and opposite various sheesa parlours, you would be sticking out like a sore thumb if not inside them.

Flat-tiny one bed self contained, it was clean and tidy.

Girl - the moment  she opened the door I was literally blown away.  Certainly has to be hands-down one of the prettiest girls I have punted with in a long time. She wore a very low cut figure hugging short black and white dress , accentuating her books and tremendous curves. I asked for a quick shower as I couldn't wait to get my hands on her , not before paying  £120 for the hour. She is the kind of those young pretty office/uni girls who you would dream of getting  into the knickers of.

Experience - Once showered and fresh, got into a passionate round of DFK, lotsa tongue action and she had to hold off me thrusting my tongue down her throat. Removed her dress and my word what a hot body! Perfectly shaped boobs on that curvaceous  frame. Spent some time sucking those magnificent tits. She then lay me on the bed, started a slow sensual OWO. Lots of eye contact and ball and shaft licking. Her tongue stud sure does help alleviate the experience.  Then stood up, face fucking, gagging, some DT, took it all like a champ.  I had to taste that pussy now and believe me it must have been my longest 69 session ever. She was clearly enjoying it,  swallowing and teasing me with that mouth of hers. Her pussy smelt and tasted great that I got carried away and rimmed her in the process, something which I normally avoid. Sadly she didn't reciprocate my rimming and only paid attention till my balls. After an eternity of pussy licking, fingering, anal play and receiving head, came up for air. On with the rubber and started with doggy. Felt god fucking awesome watching her curvaceous figure arch backwards and coming towards me for some more DFK.  She sure is a nympho! Then CG , again sucking those succulent tits while she nibbled at my ear and neck. Kept going in that position for some time and finally changed to mish. The thought of banging this hot chick with non-stop DFK, I couldn't hold on any longer and exploded inside her.
By this time I was completely drained and as much as I willed myself to fuck her again, it was a shame I just couldn't.  Spent some time talking about her studies and favourite cuisine and her tours around the country.  She is a genuinely funny, vivacious girl who knows her mind. Took a quick shower and spent some more time DFKing on the couch, before I reluctantly took my leave. 

Verdict - 11/10 , she is that good! Not a clock watcher in the least. I wish I hadn't spent my dough on some of those truly god awful punts and seen her before.  However, she herself said she can be bit temperamental when it comes to bookings, due to her studies , so I shall have to wait and keep an eye out for my next session with her.

Sir Lancealot

Thanks for the review. She's been on my HL for a while and only really been put off by the comments on the rather indiscreet location. I guess a relatively minor issue compared with the apparent consistent quality of the actual punt.

Offline barnstorm123

I wouldn't call it indiscreet. It's on a side road which isn't busy. If you go at lunchtime there might be some people around. I usually go at 2-3pm and I've rarely seen anyone around. It definitely doesn't have the look or feel of a knocking shop so no need to feel conspicuous.

punther

External Link/Members Only

Then stood up, face fucking, gagging, some DT, took it all like a champ. 

Could you elaborate a bit more on this please?

Offline HighlyMotivated

When I went there were two blokes sat close to my right as I stood outside the front door, customers outside the pub next door. She let me in quick but it's not discreet, especially as this WG is usually busy
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 10:11:14 pm by HighlyMotivated »

Offline Nowornever

Cheers Zulu-Lance! Great review! Been on my hotlist for a while now...

Offline zulu-lance

I wouldn't call it indiscreet. It's on a side road which isn't busy. If you go at lunchtime there might be some people around. I usually go at 2-3pm and I've rarely seen anyone around. It definitely doesn't have the look or feel of a knocking shop so no need to feel conspicuous.

I wouldn't say it is discrete either. When I reached her place, late afternoon the pub was quite busy and the entrance is literally within elbow distance of some of the patrons, who were looking at me rather interestingly  :lol: Thankfully she doesn't answer the intercom, simply buzzes you in else it may become a tad embarrassing for some. Also, not quite a location where you would want to be seen loitering or playing with your phone given that it's not the best part of Paddington either!

Could you elaborate a bit more on this please?
Suffice to say she did allow me hump her mouth with her head still, took the little fella deep until she had to gasp for air, tried some DT not the edge of the bed stuff though. One thing is for sure, she can work wonders with that tongue stud of hers!