Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need some first time punting advice  (Read 2604 times)

AstroWales

I'll be honest and say that at 32 I am still a virgin, this is due in short to my high functioning autism.  I find it almost impossible to connect with girls but I do not want to spend my entire life as a virgin so i've decided that I want to lose it in a way I have some control over.  So I was wondering if anyone could suggest anyone who would be ideal to deal with someone like me.  Money is not the issue thankfully, its just finding the right one.

Offline pork sword

We may be able to help with your quest to pop your cherry, if you give us an indication of an area you are willing to travel to?  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverhung

I'd start off slow with a Happy Ending with a Thai Massage
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

AstroWales

To answer your question pork sword, im in the newport area and i can go as far as cardiff

Offline Cymro72

I think Foreverhung is correct. Don't go charging at this expecting everything in the first encounter and progress along the menu slowly.
    I would also stick to girls who are recommended as having a decent attitude by those on this site. The last thing you want is to end up not enjoying the experience or meeting a girl with a bad attitude. We have all been there.
     As FY says, why not start with a nice massage and hand relief, then move on to a different girl and start to push the boundaries. The more girls you meet the more likely you are to find one you are relaxed with and the more relaxed you are the better your experience will be. If you find one you like, stick with her and let her take through her portfolio. Once you are happy there is a whole smorgasbord of opportunity out there.
    Good luck and i hope all goes well.

thatguy

Go all out! Molly Matthews, Sienna Marie, ScarlettJo all top class potty for a virgin.

AstroWales

Thanks Swansea1, and yeah it makes complete sense working up to it, thats probably is what's best especially when it comes to my nerves.  So do you know any good places to get such a massage, recommendations would be really cool.

Offline Madmax90

As someone who has just been diagnosed with high functioning autism and can certainly share your frustration with connecting with girls, in my personal experience the girl who seemed the most friendly and understanding and put me at ease has been Welsh Kandice, always a great attitude when I have seen her.

Offline mrdiamond77

I would agree with Madmax90 that Welsh Kandice would be a good first choice.  I have seen her a couple of times myself and found her very friendly and she's also excellent at the sex part of the service.  You usually have to communicate with her by text but she does get back to you.

np500

Agree, kandice would be a good start, she's mainly working from a hotel when in Cardiff and tours a lot now, so time in Cardiff a bit more restricted compared to the past , but no different on the service front when you meet her, only trouble there is your setting a very high standard in looks and service, not that that's a bad thing, good luck.

Offline Cymro72

Hi Astro,
  in terms of your area I am afraid I don't know of any places to recommend. If you decide to take things progressively then a second thread asking for recommendations for a good massage followed by hand relief may be a good idea. My experience of such places are that the extra services are rarely offered explicitly. After the massage you may be asked if you want extra or something/something more. Just say yes and they will discuss the price with you.

AstroWales

WelshCandice looks really cute I have to say. I will take the massage route first however, best to start off slow.  However she will probably be the girl I go to once I have the courage to make the leap to the actual punt.  Want to thank everyone who posted helpful advice here, its really appreciated.

Offline Cymro72

Best of luck,
   let us know how it goes.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Good luck Astrowales, and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Offline ampersand

If you are in Newport you could try the Hungarian girl SexyKatieexxx- she is fairly vanilla, but what she does do, she does well and she has a great body. I can't do the link from my phone - sorry.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:39:06 pm by aardvark »

Chooky

I'll be honest and say that at 32 I am still a virgin, this is due in short to my high functioning autism.  I find it almost impossible to connect with girls but I do not want to spend my entire life as a virgin so i've decided that I want to lose it in a way I have some control over.  So I was wondering if anyone could suggest anyone who would be ideal to deal with someone like me.  Money is not the issue thankfully, its just finding the right one.

Astro, I would recommend Miss Mikayla Brown External Link/Members Only
She is gorgeous, not far from you, and is very accommodating.
She fucks like a bunny too.
Go for it.

Offline nines

Did you manage to find someone suitable and go through with it in the end? If not and you're still mulling over it like everyone else said just pick someone with good reviews and you'll maximise the chances of a good punt. I won't be overly worried about avoiding full sex. If you last long enough for full sex then that's an added bonus not to be avoided.