Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cody Aberdeen  (Read 2110 times)

dandelionevening

I saw here the other day, not sure why she has bad feedback on here, I had a booking with her and was the best punt to date, have seen her a couple of times and each time she gets better and better, the booking was only for half hour and that is all the time I payed for but ended staying for 2 hours and she wanted me to stay longer but I had to leave such a shame

ickydicky

very strange post. if you had a good punt thats great but lets have a full and informative review please. thats what this forum is for.

Offline auldie63

You pay for 30min. but you stay for over 2 hours and she wants you to stay longer? She is a real busy wee whore then. Are you sure she didn't ask you just to move in?
I smell shiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

ickydicky

dandelionevening

Not my fault you two are jealous and can't make a connection when you go punting, not the first time it is has happend, has happened on a few punts with different wg

Offline Snoozy

You are right dandelion, Cody definitely doesn't have a grasp of time, I seen her about 10 years ago and she must have been late forties back then, profile says 33 now I think. She's 55 minimum. What do you think? Pics are at least 15 years old.

Offline Snoozy

dandelionevening

Would say 39 but age does not really bother me, I only see the same few wg now as to many fakes and from doing that I get certain things in return

Offline thecrippler

Not my fault you two are jealous and can't make a connection when you go punting, not the first time it is has happend, has happened on a few punts with different wg

Bollocks to you!, I make sure my dick is ALWAYS connected to the hoor's love hole, bingo!

Maybe try Max Clifford for PR now girl, he's cheap as fuck so you might be able to afford him.

Offline HARRY HOOD

Quite a few years ago now but I went to see her and once I got there she told me RO was only available to regulars which I wasn't so thought better off it and walked.
Sounds a bit needy to me when you pay for half and hour, stay two and wants you to stay longer. Once I'm done I don't want to be hanging about.

HH

Offline Pale Invader

Dandelion or should I call you Cody !! What a load of shite u speak   :bomb:

Offline Clattypats

I saw here the other day, not sure why she has bad feedback on here, I had a booking with her and was the best punt to date, have seen her a couple of times and each time she gets better and better, the booking was only for half hour and that is all the time I payed for but ended staying for 2 hours and she wanted me to stay longer but I had to leave such a shame
can you no even stick a link up for your own profile :crazy:

Offline David1970

Funny she has chosen not to let punter see her feed back on AW, I wonder why?

Looked at her gallery, she has old women's tits, saggy and what's with the blow up sex doll photo?

Offline Snoozy

Looked at her gallery, she has old women's tits, saggy and what's with the blow up sex doll photo?

Yeh and remember photos are 15 years old, they were like two burst balloons when I seen her years ago. Dandelion you are probably right that she looks 39 now as I never factored in that she has Benjamin Button disease. Ill go back in another 15 year when shes mid twenties haha

Offline DrGFreeman

External Link/Members Only
I saw cody more than 10 years ago, I would have put at 40 back then so 50 now
and yep she is using exactly the same pictures

dandelionevening

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

dandelionevening

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:24:16 am by dandelionevening »

dandelionevening

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:23:52 am by dandelionevening »

Offline JJM

Dandy, is that you making a connection with the gimp mask in her gallery?

ickydicky

Offline auldie63

ickydicky

Offline Clattypats

Offline David1970

Hi Cody do you charge for a 3sum when the blow up doll comes out to play?

Offline auldie63

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline myothernameis

How much for bareback sex with the blow up doll  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Clattypats

I don't want to puncture your blow up doll Cody. .ya weapon :lol: :wackogirl:

Offline David1970

The OP says he paid for 1/2 hour but stayed chatting to her for 2 hours, could it have been the blow up doll the fuckwit was talking to. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Clattypats

The OP says he paid for 1/2 hour but stayed chatting to her for 2 hours, could it have been the blow up doll the fuckwit was talking to. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
probably..Both as bland as wan another :lol:

ickydicky

like it :drinks: