Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun & Exercise in the Candii Shop Leeds  (Read 2069 times)

62 review(s) for Sweet.Candice (60 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TemplarLord

Fun & Exercise in the Candii Shop.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only 07779413495

Like some other punters, who have seen Candice before, I have had this stunning Lady on my radar/Hot List for awhile.  I have been enticed by her trim figure & great photos & reviews.
So when I began to plan for my 50th Birthday she went straight onto my List as well as a select few, including AVNo1. After consulting reviews & on here & other forums I came to the decision to see both, first AVNo1 & if I got the chance Candice.

Well today, was the day. And she destroyed me! :P I know what a trampoline feels like.  ;) I won't bother describing her or her apartment, as that's been mentioned before in other reviews.

I was greeted at her door, by a vision of beauty, the Greek Goddess Aphrodite personified. She welcomed me with a deep embrace & snogged my face off with tender kisses & DFK, then she asked "if I wanted a shower", even though I'd had one just an hour before I said yes, good shower to better than  mine at home with a powerful stream. After my shower I joined her in the bedroom, we kissed again, unfortunately the towel was slightly small for my 6' 3" frame so it dropped to the floor, so she had access straight away to my growing member. We kissed & groped each other. Fuck me she's beautiful. We then moved to the bed to be more comfortable.

She started to give me head, with tender kissing & licking, swallowing me & moving down to my balls. After a few minutes, she asked what I liked & what I wanted. I asked her to show me her tattoos, so she duly stripped & faced the wall &  then sat on the edge of the bed where I could smell & lick and nibble her back, and then her arse. God I was in Nirvana.
Taking a breather we lay back face to face, for what I really liked, which  is "kissing and cuddles/caressing", it was good. We talked & chatted, and then she went down on me again. Wow she can give great head, even better after I told her what did "it" for me. :)

On came the thin condom & oh my word did it feel good to be inside her, first in cowgirl. She was bouncing up & down so fast & deep. And I had a lovely time playing with her tits & nipples & nibbling them. So this was what it is to be in the "Candii Gym". Grabbing her ass & she then asked me to play her hole. As time went by she got tired assaulting my pelvis & asked what other positions I liked, I knew from her profile she liked Doggy and so do I said, so I was then faced with her magnificent rear. So fit and firm, she guided me in, & we fucked gripping on was all I could do, "fuck me harder" she groaned, she played with her clit & my balls & with that I came. "Fuck" I said as cramp attacked my calf. And collapsed back on the bed, sweat glistening on our bodies. :lol: :P

We again resumed our conversation, talking about this & that. After good while I asked if we had time for something else, she said we did, so to be a gentleman I went down on her, kissing her ever so sweet pussy, licking & nibbling her inner thighs & mons. After giving her pleasure, she said "You're good at that" with a smile, I lay beside her, before having to have another shower & getting ready to leave. Unfortunately it was time to leave her divine presence. :timeout:

We said our goodbyes & final lingering DFK :kiss:, me gripping her firm ass & she butt naked :P. It is a sight I shall remember with a grin & a fizz in my nuts. :yahoo:

Conclusion: Would I return?? Answer yes I bloody well would if I got half the chance. I am hooked on her Candii.

And would reccommend others try their time in the Candii Shop.   

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review fella.

Another eager victim "destroyed" by Candii  :lol: :lol:

How long did you have with her ??
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 05:15:43 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline TemplarLord

I had an hour in her wonderful boudoir. Not used to her savaging yet, as you are chum! ;) 5 hours you lucky lucky fella  :cry: :yahoo: :dance: :cool:

Offline stevedave

I had an hour in her wonderful boudoir. Not used to her savaging yet, as you are chum! ;) 5 hours you lucky lucky fella  :cry: :yahoo: :dance: :cool:

Nowt to do with luck - save up your pennies and I daresay she'd pummel you for 5 hours too  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nowt to do with luck - save up your pennies and I daresay she'd pummel you for 5 hours too  :hi:

Ha !! Ha !! Yes indeed SD I am just another dick that has vanished into the black hole that is Candice Sweet.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I wasn't the first and I certainly won't be the last.  :crazy: :crazy:

I do like it when she uses me. :diablo: :diablo:

Offline p3ngu1n

Fishy, you went FIVE hours with Candii?? I want whatever pills you're on bud! :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fishy, you went FIVE hours with Candii?? I want whatever pills you're on bud! :lol:

Ha !! Ha !! There is only one cock stiffener worth eating IMHO and that's Kamagra !!!  :wacko: :wacko:

Rocky Maivia

Brilliant review what can you say for me she is no 1 in leeds and I prefer Candi all day long

Tallboy2

When i saw her i felt like she used me as a piece of gym equipment!
(This is not a complaint)

Offline TemplarLord

All I can say is I tried to have a tug later in the day, to relish what we had experienced before.

I couldn't get am erection. She had drained me. My knob was broken. My nuts were dried up & saying "No way José"!!

It wasn't until the evening till I could get a hard-on. I must admit I did have have a Wank Ban, over the weekend, impressively filled the bag when I did cum, but now my Kegel Muscles were strained to the point of pain.

Warning People she will use you like a fuck toy, I can't think of a more delicious way to go :)

Offline p3ngu1n

She should run no-holes-barred PT sessions for sexercise, focusing on cock push-ups!!  :D

Tallboy2

She gave me a massage in the last 10 mins i had left. Proper massage it was well nice. Only thing that i dont like about her is her enhanced tits, i didnt much like the feel.

Offline anonyorks

If she did Nuru (she used to do it) I'd be back there in a shot

Offline mrfishyfoo

She should run no-holes-barred PT sessions for sexercise, focusing on cock push-ups!!  :D

Ask her !! :D :D I have always found Mistress PT to be very accommodating as long as you satisfy her sexual needs.  :lol: :lol:

I like it when she uses me as a piece of gym equipment. :diablo: :diablo: the harder she pounds me the happier I am. :yahoo: :yahoo: