Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanelle, Hatfield  (Read 5619 times)

11 review(s) for Sweetie Shanelle (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline unclepokey

External Link/Members Only

This was my 25th ‘commercial’ visit to Shanelle although she and I have from time-to-time become happily acquainted outside that environment. I thought I should be allowed a field report if only to bring up-to-date my report(s) of yore, her previous FRs (on %%%) having been lost during her 18 month or so break from the business. 
This is an incredibly wonderful woman, utterly and completely sexy with a really naughty/dirty mind. Almost all sexual proclivities are catered for except for scat and smoking. Thank goodness for that! Above all Shanelle has not only a really attractive and sexy body but also a lively, loving and generous nature. I find her tremendously good company. We get on, we have a laugh and we experiment with various aspects of congress - positions etc, toys and detailed, deep exploration of each other’s bodies to provide stimulation and orgasm for each other. We have a natter about other people on the scene – punters included although she is entirely discreet I can assure readers.
When Shanelle returned to the business three or four months ago some comments were made about the picture that accompanied her announcement. Quite right too! It was not of the best!  The first time I met her (in 2005) I took her to task about the layer(s) of makeup she plastered on her face. I still think she overdoes the trowel a bit. She simply doesn’t need it. Blokes like me are just a bit intimidated by a woman with layers of makeup.  I reckon most guys like the ‘sexy woman next door’ type. (So, dearest Shanelle, do go easy on the makeup, please.) Shanelle is much better in real life.
Did I have a fabulous shag? Yep. You bet. Did I leave with a smile on my face? Ohhh yes! Her slightly deep sexy voice is something else and just adds to the mood. We had something of an evening of anal pleasure on both sides although I should say that it is not, as some have suggested in the past, necessary to feel obliged to perform anal either as fuckor or fuckee, so to speak, before booking.
Her apartment in Hatfield is superb and all the facilities (incl. parking) are really first class. Shower is on offer both before, during (for W/S and cleanliness fans) and after.
Highly recommended!
Uncle Pokey

Offline masseyferguson

Thanks for report UP, a bit fluffy and short on detail though, Shanelle has been on the verge of my hotlist before but I'm hesitant about her photos and somewhat limited "likes" for that money ?

Are her pictures a true representation of her 35 ( ? ) year old body, if they are then she's doing well ?

You say all tastes are catered for but that's not really what her profile suggests  .. for that per hour rate I'd like to expect OWO and CIM / facial at least ? What specifically have you done with her that makes her such a good punt ?

Offline Jerboa

This is one lady I never got round to seeing before she retired, so good to hear she's returned, is she a proper dirty PSE?

Offline unclepokey

Thanks for report UP, a bit fluffy and short on detail though, Shanelle has been on the verge of my hotlist before but I'm hesitant about her photos and somewhat limited "likes" for that money ?

Are her pictures a true representation of her 35 ( ? ) year old body, if they are then she's doing well ?

You say all tastes are catered for but that's not really what her profile suggests  .. for that per hour rate I'd like to expect OWO and CIM / facial at least ? What specifically have you done with her that makes her such a good punt ?

I think she's a few years older still But I promise you she is as fit as fuck. OWO is fine as long as you're clean. CIM is rather up to how you get on.
To answer your other point She's pissed over and in me - lovely and generally worked her socks off to ensure I have a good cum by, for example urging me to "fuck her arse hole as hard as you like".
Will that do? FFS

Offline unclepokey

This is one lady I never got round to seeing before she retired, so good to hear she's returned, is she a proper dirty PSE?

Oh Yes.

Offline masseyferguson

Thanks for clarification UP, I'm still not convinced for that money though, so she's staying off my list.
Thanks anyway.

Offline unclepokey

Fair does Tractor person.
To be truthful I strain my budget a little to see her but I think it worth my while. I think you should give her a trial run before you dismiss her.
 UP

Offline socks

I love it when a review of Shanelle is posted as it brings back very happy memories. She was my first punt ever, still one of the best and the girl who gave me my brown wings. She rode me cowgirl with my cock up her arse and told me to stick my fingers up her cunt so I could feel it through the walls of her vagina. Pure class. That shook the naivety out of me and effectively she set me off on the pervy path I now follow. Cheers Shanelle  :drinks:

Offline eyeseebee

I love it when a review of Shanelle is posted as it brings back very happy memories. She was my first punt ever, still one of the best and the girl who gave me my brown wings. She rode me cowgirl with my cock up her arse and told me to stick my fingers up her cunt so I could feel it through the walls of her vagina. Pure class. That shook the naivety out of me and effectively she set me off on the pervy path I now follow. Cheers Shanelle  :drinks:
Same, she was the first hooker I fucked up the arse, and I will never forget her getting her tongue deep up my arse. A dirty little tart who I saw about 10 years ago but lives in the memory.

Offline socks

Same, she was the first hooker I fucked up the arse, and I will never forget her getting her tongue deep up my arse. A dirty little tart who I saw about 10 years ago but lives in the memory.
Fuck me I'd forgotten that - she was the first bird I rimmed or who rimmed me too!! Got me on all fours and licked my arse for all she was worth. What a fucking star!!

Offline smiths

This was my 25th ‘commercial’ visit to Shanelle although she and I have from time-to-time become happily acquainted outside that environment. I thought I should be allowed a field report if only to bring up-to-date my report(s) of yore, her previous FRs (on [banned-site-auto-censor]) having been lost during her 18 month or so break from the business. 
This is an incredibly wonderful woman, utterly and completely sexy with a really naughty/dirty mind. Almost all sexual proclivities are catered for except for scat and smoking. Thank goodness for that! Above all Shanelle has not only a really attractive and sexy body but also a lively, loving and generous nature. I find her tremendously good company. We get on, we have a laugh and we experiment with various aspects of congress - positions etc, toys and detailed, deep exploration of each other’s bodies to provide stimulation and orgasm for each other. We have a natter about other people on the scene – punters included although she is entirely discreet I can assure readers.
When Shanelle returned to the business three or four months ago some comments were made about the picture that accompanied her announcement. Quite right too! It was not of the best!  The first time I met her (in 2005) I took her to task about the layer(s) of makeup she plastered on her face. I still think she overdoes the trowel a bit. She simply doesn’t need it. Blokes like me are just a bit intimidated by a woman with layers of makeup.  I reckon most guys like the ‘sexy woman next door’ type. (So, dearest Shanelle, do go easy on the makeup, please.) Shanelle is much better in real life.
Did I have a fabulous shag? Yep. You bet. Did I leave with a smile on my face? Ohhh yes! Her slightly deep sexy voice is something else and just adds to the mood. We had something of an evening of anal pleasure on both sides although I should say that it is not, as some have suggested in the past, necessary to feel obliged to perform anal either as fuckor or fuckee, so to speak, before booking.
Her apartment in Hatfield is superb and all the facilities (incl. parking) are really first class. Shower is on offer both before, during (for W/S and cleanliness fans) and after.
Highly recommended!
Uncle Pokey

So she hasn't had plastic surgery as that photo suggested then? She has for years used WG years, is now at least late 30s. Glad to hear it was a good punt.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 10:54:58 pm by smiths »

Offline Badvicar

She's a stunner alright!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not sure if the photos match the profile pictures.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 01:35:55 am by Badvicar »

Offline Steve2

I rest my case.

Glad you had a good time Uncle

It is good to know that she is still pure filth with few limits.  :drinks:

SaneOnes

Do you know if she is still friends with pinkcupcakes? I had seen the tiny fucknugget cupcakes a few times but could never seem to find the time to book them both for a duo. I'm sure both of their faces have changed drastically since then.

Offline unclepokey

I don't know I'm sorry to say. Shanelle hasn't mentioned Cupcakes to me for a long while so I draw the conclusion that Cupcakes is off the menu so to speak.
Sorry
Uncle Pokey

SaneOnes

No problem, mate. Cupcakes retired about 4-5 years ago anyway. She is probably too old to make a comeback now.

Offline Willingandable1

I've been umming and ahhing about whether to book an appt with Shanelle since she came out of retirement, I did try and book her before she retired but could never get diaries aligned.  Based on this review I've decided to take the plunge, I'm hoping that her body is a s good as he photos and her face pic isn't a true representation of what she looks like.

I'll post a review after the dirty deed (I hope!) is done.

Offline unclepokey

The photo referred to is really not a normal representation. God alone knows why she allowed it to represent her.
She is a different lady in real life, trust me.
Good Luck
Uncle Pokey

Offline socks

...and even if you don't fancy her much, just fuck her, you'll be glad you did!

Jim Panzee

This one is definatley on my list. Unfortunately I don't have any AW feedback.  :(

Offline Badvicar

The photo referred to is really not a normal representation. God alone knows why she allowed it to represent her.
She is a different lady in real life, trust me.
Good Luck
Uncle Pokey

Because maybe that's what she really looks like. Unlike the heavily photoshopped profile pics. In a previous post you said
 you would give her a positive no matter what. Any review after that is worthless.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:26:16 pm by Badvicar »

Offline Badvicar

If a guy saves up for a month to get the girl on the profile pics and gets the verification pic, he would be pissed off, however supposedly good she is.

Offline smiths

...and even if you don't fancy her much, just fuck her, you'll be glad you did!

If only it was so easy, nowadays I have to fancy a WG to be able to get it up, her photo posted on here now is a real shocker, she looked a LOT better when I last punted with her before she fucked off. The pic looks like plastic surgery gone horribly wrong to me and she has increased her rate to £140 an hour, I will give her a swerve.

Offline NelsonH

What I don't understand is why these women submit hideous photos for the verification.

Are there AW rules that prevent them trying to look nice. Can't be, some of em look OK, better than their Gallery some of  'em.

It's pretty hard to take a decent photo of yourself and I'd guess this is what they try to do.

Offline Silver Birch

I saw her a few months before she retired and she certainly was a filthy minx. I liked her, and had a good time, but really didn't fancy her and my dick struggled to fully rise to the occasion  :(

Offline Punchdrunk

I will steer clear, this post seems like touting to me.

Offline NelsonH

Tut Tut, Uncle. Touting at your age!

I've seen Shanelle, was a good punt. I didn't go back because she told me she was retiring.

Perhaps that's the point, we've ALL seen Shanelle.
At one time she had more reviews on banned-site-autocensor than almost any other girl about.

Offline Mikeh38

I saw here a few years ago in a duo with xxxLouise xxx (I think that was here working name) Louise was a stunner Shanelle less so, good duo though but never felt the urge to see Shanelle on a 121

Shame Louise retired she was awesome  :) :)

Offline smiths

I saw here a few years ago in a duo with xxxLouise xxx (I think that was here working name) Louise was a stunner Shanelle less so, good duo though but never felt the urge to see Shanelle on a 121

Shame Louise retired she was awesome  :) :)

If that was the Louise who had a place in Little Wymondley near Stevenage she was a very good WG in my view, and she did offer duos with Shanelle at one time. I thought both were very good, among the best in Herts.

Offline HistoryRepeats

This girl has been on my HL for a while - glad she is back.

Cupcakes created an AW profile around a year or so back, she was due to make a comeback, but I am not sure what happened.

Shame really, she was 1 girl who i have always wanted to see, she looked filthy!

Offline smiths

This girl has been on my HL for a while - glad she is back.

Cupcakes created an AW profile around a year or so back, she was due to make a comeback, but I am not sure what happened.

Shame really, she was 1 girl who i have always wanted to see, she looked filthy!

Indeed she did and I thought she was making a comeback but no idea what happened with that. And she was filthy as I very happily found out.

Offline shagbambi

This one is definatley on my list. Unfortunately I don't have any AW feedback.  :(

Contact her via the website which bypasses AW requirements,

xnxxxx

If that was the Louise who had a place in Little Wymondley near Stevenage she was a very good WG in my view, and she did offer duos with Shanelle at one time. I thought both were very good, among the best in Herts.

Louise god that takes me back, one of the first independents I saw and probably one of the best I've seen.

Offline Willingandable1

Saw her a couple of weeks ago and will post a review soon but in summary she has had work done to her face which doesn't detract too much from how attractive she is. Services were spot on for what I was after, GFE experience with the right mix of dirty, wouldn't say it was DFK as I would have liked to start with but soon go into it.

Would I visit again?  Yes

Jim Panzee

Contact her via the website which bypasses AW requirements,

Cheers mate.  Very much appreciated!   :)

orthogonal

What I don't understand is why Shanelle makes it sooooo difficult to see her or even get to talk to to ask for, no try or beg for an appointment!

For no reason at all, again she's blocked my emails on %%%, won't answer a call nor reply to the emails I send as a result despite:

a) I've never done or said anything that could ever be construed as offensive, objectionable or deceptive to her over phone, in person or by email!
b) Never missed, cancelled or delayed an appointment
c) Her responding to my initial email just two weeks ago (when I saw she'd come out of retirement) asking me to text her and call here - which I did ....!

Two or three years ago in her previous stint, the same thing happened ...  and while dear reader, you only have my word for this ...  I genuinely know not why!

Dear Shanelle - if you read this - I'd love to see you ... what have I got to do!!!?

Offline Silver Birch

What I don't understand is why Shanelle makes it sooooo difficult to see her or even get to talk to to ask for, no try or beg for an appointment!

For no reason at all, again she's blocked my emails on [banned-site-auto-censor], won't answer a call nor reply to the emails I send

Personally, I would just move on. I was never blocked, but I had forgotten about the challenges of booking Shanelle. I do now recollect there was a series of hoops to jump through (I can't remember what they were, but it wasn't a straightforward phone & book), and it took several attempts to achieve that first booking. I recall her saying "I will easy to book now that I have seen you once". The irony is, I never did go back.

Offline davidgood

Personally, I would just move on. I was never blocked, but I had forgotten about the challenges of booking Shanelle. I do now recollect there was a series of hoops to jump through (I can't remember what they were, but it wasn't a straightforward phone & book), and it took several attempts to achieve that first booking. I recall her saying "I will easy to book now that I have seen you once". The irony is, I never did go back.
Being an easy going chap and keen to sample ladies who provide the sort of services I want, I am prepared to jump through a hoop now and again. But with Shanelle there were just too many and it seemed you could only see her when it suited her not when you could fit in.

As before, I expect she will be concentrating on a group of regular fan boys.

Regards,

davidgood