Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Slow as Fuck  (Read 1491 times)

Offline The Man With No Name

Anyone else noticed the AW website being slower than a Scottish football season when loading certain pages? Some will appear as fast as usual but others take an age or fail and have to be re-clicked.

Already searched on here with no success, so just wondered if anyone had any insight into the issue and likely time of its resolution.

Offline jamal2k94

Yesterday I couldn't get about 80% of galleries to load. Today searches are torturously slow.

Offline pewpewpew

Funny. Tried to reply to this and ukp crashed for a minute or two

I tried AW this morning. Some searches loaded slowly and some threw errors. Using on my phone was just fine though even though i was using the main site not the mobile one

Funny. Tried to reply to this and ukp crashed for a minute or two

I tried AW this morning. Some searches loaded slowly and some threw errors. Using on my phone was just fine though even though i was using the main site not the mobile one

Aye, noticed the same with UKP around the same time myself. As for AW, that's pretty much what I've found - just utterly inconsistent.

Offline Lewis

I'm guessing that AW are having another DDoS attack. Whenever that happens, the site slows to a halt.

ickydicky

i have found it near impossible to email a hoor on aw. its fucked up

Offline PussyLover789

I tweeted adultwork two days ago about it, seems like they haven't solved it yet  :unknown: :thumbsdown:

I'm guessing that AW are having another DDoS attack. Whenever that happens, the site slows to a halt.

And what vile, draconian, ultra-conservative cunts in particular are likely to be behind it?

E.L. Wisty

Adultwork is currently undergoing some maintainence work, according to Adultwork.

Offline hullad

Back to bonking normal now ...