Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NATASH - South Croydon  (Read 1644 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

This place is on a road off the Brighton road in South croydon, west croydon end. I had actually been to this place before and walked because I didn't like the wg as she had a disgusting thing on one of her breasts.

Comms with the maid I guess, confirmed owo was available etc.

Arrived and was lead into the bedroom where the girl was waiting, I opted for 15mins and asked for owo before handing over the cash, they then said owo is another £20.
I said that £40 is all I have take it or leave it, the maid spoke in romanian to the girl (I assume to say there wasn't going to be any extra and if it was okay) and she nodded  :thumbsup:.

The BJ was almost dry...the girl needed a glass of water or something, it was rushed too as she was reaching for the condom just as my limp dick started to turn hard, did her in miss for the rest of the duration, then pulled out and worked one out on her ass.

I'd say shes splash and dash worthy, but any folks who want to go there and spend upto an hr and have a GFE....don't even bother.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 11:08:29 pm by pumps »

Offline NickA

Thanks for the report. Can you be a bit more specific about where on the Brighton Rd - nearest shop or pub etc? Interested to know if a new gaff has opened in the area. I only know the Latina parlour near Pizza Express and the Thai place towards Sanderstead near the new Tesco local.

Offline pumps

Thanks for the report. Can you be a bit more specific about where on the Brighton Rd - nearest shop or pub etc? Interested to know if a new gaff has opened in the area. I only know the Latina parlour near Pizza Express and the Thai place towards Sanderstead near the new Tesco local.

thought I used enough detail tbh lol 

ruddie

I actually had a punt with this girls around 6 weeks ago. I am very new to all this but i found myself very shy and shy was even more shy. I think if your experienced at this, its not a good choice but if yur new she is worth a look
I paid for 30 minutes and did not consider it a waste. I would have posted a review but there wasnt much to say!lol

ruddie

I think it was her first week and was not wearing any make up..I thought she looked ok considering but found it odd that the guy downstairs was actually her boyfriend :scare:

Offline pumps

I actually had a punt with this girls around 6 weeks ago. I am very new to all this but i found myself very shy and shy was even more shy. I think if your experienced at this, its not a good choice but if yur new she is worth a look
I paid for 30 minutes and did not consider it a waste. I would have posted a review but there wasnt much to say!lol

I think your muddled up, if the girls shy and you're an inexperienced punter then it could be a bad idea, however if your a experienced punter then you will know what you want and how to guide the girl in getting the services you want.

I didn't really notice any over the top shyness or anything worth mentioning on my visit....maybe your awkwardness amplified the situation  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 07:11:32 pm by pumps »

Offline pumps

I think it was her first week and was not wearing any make up..I thought she looked ok considering but found it odd that the guy downstairs was actually her boyfriend :scare:

wow poor girl, if she was correct in what she spoke about her bf being downstairs, then he's not really her boyfriend is he..... he is 100% her pimp and on the premises. not cool.

Offline punk

BF/Pimp,she is just money to him and he gets to poke her without a rubber on.

ruddie

I think your muddled up, if the girls shy and you're an inexperienced punter then it could be a bad idea, however if your a experienced punter then you will know what you want and how to guide the girl in getting the services you want.

I didn't really notice any over the top shyness or anything worth mentioning on my visit....maybe your awkwardness amplified the situation  :sarcastic:
I do see your point, but her being new at this actually made me a bit more assertive :lol:
Yeah bro i did feel sorry for her, thinking that the guy she likes is actually her pimp and she is so blind she cannot even see she is being used

Offline Rocket Scientist

BF/Pimp,she is just money to him and he gets to poke her without a rubber on.

+1

Clearly not a Brit as stated. How you know she spoke Romanian?

Offline pumps

+1

Clearly not a Brit as stated. How you know she spoke Romanian?

Didn't have to be a rocket scientist to work it out  :lol: :lol:

Offline steve111

Anyone seen this girl recently or know if shes still active ?

I remember seeing this girl a while ago and throughly enjoyed it

Any one else had any experiance with her or got any pics or vids cus i cant find any online