Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond_samantha89  (Read 3583 times)

30 review(s) for Blond_Samantha89 (22 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Proteus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Apologies if I haven't linked correctly.

Sooo....first review and it's a well known and well reviewed girl but she deserves the praise. I will try and do retrospective reviews when I have more time too.

Venue: fairly nice if standard modern appartment near the Mailbox. Shared with one other girl. Clean and tidy. Fan was appreciated 7/10

Services offered/price/VFM: GFE with loads of FK (sometimes dipping into DFK) 1 hour for £120. OWO offered (declined due to my personal preference). Penetration and tit-wanking. RO and 69. 8/10. Definitely worth it for me due to...

The girl: Talk about ticking my boxes...i am into maturally busty, pretty EU girls and was looking for a new 'Busty Suzy' after she left. Just gorgeous. Pretty, massive natural boobs that didn't hit the floor after bra was removed. Bum wasn't that shapely but i'm a boob man so unarsed, if you excuse the pun.  :thumbsup: 9/10

THE PUNT: Really good GFE. Loads of kissing, quite sensual touching and those boobs though. Round 1 was tit-wank followed by me cumming very quickly in cowgirl. Round 2 was OW finishing off in 69. I reckon round 3 would have been on the cards but I was pooped. She was friendly and sweet throughout. A real delight. 8/10.

Overall: 8.5/10

Offline RedditchJay

did you get the full 60 mins ???  some say she is larger than her pics {waist / tummy / legs}   your thoughts ?

Offline Bumbuttass

I would say the current profile pictures are quite accurate. She does have a paunch but when those knockers are out, it's pretty hard to notice much else  :dance:

I can't say for the OP's time with her but I have always gone over the time I have paid for.  :hi:

Proteus

did you get the full 60 mins ???  some say she is larger than her pics {waist / tummy / legs}   your thoughts ?

I left maybe 10 minutes early, but that was my choice as I knew I wasn't getting a round 3 out of Little Man. I am confident Samantha would have given me my full time.

Her size/belly? Maybe a very small paunch but as the other poster mentioned it is overwhelmed by those titanic breasticles. If you like slender skinny girls then Sam is not for you. She mentioned she'd lost weight.

She's not going to be working until September after this month so catch her while you can.

Offline Rockhead

Good and refreshingly straight and to the point first review - thanks. Doubly welcome, because this is a girl I've been contemplating seeing for a while. Is her English ok i.e. - no problems communicating either in person or in advance?

Proteus

Good and refreshingly straight and to the point first review - thanks. Doubly welcome, because this is a girl I've been contemplating seeing for a while. Is her English ok i.e. - no problems communicating either in person or in advance?

English is definitely well above average for an EU girl. No issues whatsoever.

Proteus

Sorry to bump an old review but i didn't want to do a new one (although I would if there were was a drop in service etc).

I have recently seen Samantha twice and she is still Queen of the Jungle in my eyes; earth-shatteringly amazing norks, beautiful, attentive and a great personality.

Yesterday's punt with her was one of the best, kneeling on the bed faced towards her DFK as one hand explored her huge boobs while the other flicked her switch...all while she expertly hand-shandied me to oblivion...yes. This will live with me.

She's away most of April so see her while you can.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 07:26:16 am by Proteus »

Online samsung1

Sorry to bump an old review but i didn't want to do a new one (although I would if there were was a drop in service etc).

I have recently seen Samantha twice and she is still Queen of the Jungle in my eyes; earth-shatteringly amazing norks, beautiful, attentive and a great personality.

Yesterday's punt with her was one of the best, kneeling on the bed faced towards her DFK as one hand explored her huge boobs while the other flicked her switch...all while she expertly hand-shandied me to oblivion...yes. This will live with me.

She's away most of April so see her while you can.

Sounds very good P!

Has her body, hair colour changed by any chance? Her pics are verry old!

:hi: