Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danni Bree  (Read 1172 times)

Offline JThomas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
In my continuing quest for a duo this lady has popped up. My views are conflicted!!! Good AW reviews/can't find anything on UKP/Just moved here/no free gallery/AW alert. Too good to be true generally means one thing.... The AW reviews suggest otherwise!!!! Hope I have attached the links right!
Anyone know of her?!

Offline p3ngu1n

Thought I'd TOFTT with her last week (on strength of her new pics. Imagine that ass in standing doggy! :dance:). Anyways, emailed her on aw...it was read...NO reply! No mobile number shown on her aw profile to reach her on either.

Perhaps I should be trying smoke signals, a pigeon or a message in a bottle! :dash:

YMMV

Offline JThomas

She does look really good and sounds immense. You're right about her not having a mobile displayed, felt sure I'd seen a number on there?! Not sure if they can edit and remove when not available?
I received a response almost immediately so I guess I fell lucky. Try her again. I'll let you know if I have any joy!

Chrisip

I saw Danni on Thursday, she's a lovely friendly girl, very raunchy, exactly as you'd expect from her profile.
She bid on a reverse booking and all comms were great, arrived at my hotel at exactly the time she said she would.

Offline Emptysac

Wish she'd get her shoes off the leather settee!  :D

Offline stevedave

I saw Danni on Thursday, she's a lovely friendly girl, very raunchy, exactly as you'd expect from her profile.
She bid on a reverse booking and all comms were great, arrived at my hotel at exactly the time she said she would.

A review would be helpful pal  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

This one sometimes works out of "The Office" in Dewsbury.

I quite fancied seeing her till she told me this. I ain't a fan of parlours.