Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sindy of Allure  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Randy101

As promised I said I'd leave a review after what happened last week.

External Link/Members Only

Luckily enough I was free this morning and contacted Allure if I could have my free 30mins with Sindy.  I though as I was originally booked for 45mins last week I asked to extend it to 45mins.  And was kindly obliged, all I had to do was pay the extra, which I agreed too.

I was stuck in traffic getting there for 11am and told the agency I'd be a couple of mins late.  Which I was told no problem.  I must have got there a couple of mins past 11am.  I had been given the address already and buzzed the flat to be told she's not ready and can I wait 5mins.  Rather that stand outside I asked if I could wait inside, and she said the agency never told her I was here!

I got to the flat Sindy greeted me in a towel.  I went into a room and she got dressed.  Sindy is like her pics, small petite with enhanced breasts.

Anyway we got started with kissing and OWO, a few mins in I put my hands in between her legs and commented how wet she was and we should get to the main event.  She said she had to get a condom and went out of the room.  She then came back and said " I've just come on", and hands me a wet wipe.  I wipe my hand and realise the wet wipe goes slightly red  :scare:

Obviously the main event is off the table now, so I said just finish me off with OWO.  I'd say it was a bit too toothy, which I can definitely confirm as my helmet is scratched and red as I type thus, she may have even drew blood  :scare:  .  Anyway I finished off CIM and she left the room to spit it out.  I asked for a shower and had one and was dressed and ready to leave by 11:37.   

She's a nice lady, but as I couldn't do what I was there to do I could give it a negative but I'm being nice and giving it a neutral.  I should have asked for my 15mins money back too as I'd really only been there 30mins.

Think I'll stick to massages and go back into retirement!

Offline Spartacus123

Well.....I did offer?  :dance:

Seriously, sorry to hear it went so shit, Sindy is on my list but I do find it incredulous that she didn't know it was her time of the month. She looks and sounds seriously hot, but her organisation sound lacking.

Keep trying, one will come good eventually  :drinks:

Offline baresi

she's on their list as working most of this week aswell

Offline Tiger63

Jeeeez mate youve had no luck there have you.
Have Allure been in touch?

Offline Randy101

Jeeeez mate youve had no luck there have you.
Have Allure been in touch?

Nope, but I don't expect them too either.

Offline CELICA GT

I think you deserve another 30min free! Especially since you paid for the extra 15min and basically didn't get it.  :thumbsdown:

mr69

Do these girls not take the feckin pill so they don't have periods  :dash:

Offline domino999

I donno... after something turned bad, I always feel the rearranged is doomed from the start.  I know this was caused by something other than human interference but I think the mindset and body language changes.

I also think your entitled to another 30 minute shot but with someone who can fulfil the wishes of your meeting.

If you went ten pin bowling and they only had wicket stumps and ping pong balls... doesn't have the makings of a fulfilling time.

Offline Randy101

I'll cut my losses, so one of you guys can have my 30mins if I get offered it  :hi:

Rod trotter

Unlucky mate..been there done it. Had to suck it up as one of those things.

Cheers

Offline baresi

you'll catch a few with that one

Looking4fun

Hilarious!

Offline CELICA GT

I'll cut my losses, so one of you guys can have my 30mins if I get offered it  :hi:
I will take it on the chin for you  :drinks:

Offline Spartacus123

I doubt they'll offer anything, but you never know?

Good luck, like I said, keep trying there are some real gems out there

Offline domino999

Been a response across on uke since earlier today...

It reads...

The guy in question had a half hour booking free then he extended the booking to 45 mins so he paid £20 for 45 mins. He left 5/10 mins before the 45 mins was up.
I've spoke to the lady and she was embarrassed to start with but now gutted with what has been written.
She is adamant she offered the client to stay but he wanted to leave after he had finished. She was due to come on on friday and that was why she had took weekend off, but these things happen and can't be helped.
Im not prepared to offer you a free half hour again as you were already on a free half hour but because the punt didn't go to plan you can have the £20 back you payed and use it on discount of your next booking if you do decide to use allure again.

Alli xx

Offline Randy101

Been a response across on uke since earlier today...

It reads...

The guy in question had a half hour booking free then he extended the booking to 45 mins so he paid £20 for 45 mins. He left 5/10 mins before the 45 mins was up.
I've spoke to the lady and she was embarrassed to start with but now gutted with what has been written.
She is adamant she offered the client to stay but he wanted to leave after he had finished. She was due to come on on friday and that was why she had took weekend off, but these things happen and can't be helped.
Im not prepared to offer you a free half hour again as you were already on a free half hour but because the punt didn't go to plan you can have the £20 back you payed and use it on discount of your next booking if you do decide to use allure again.

Alli xx
I don't really want to debate, a he said she said.  But, firstly I promised my fellow UKP members I would leave a review, and to the best of my ability I left a review of how the punt went from my perspective ...  I did say Sindy was a nice lady.
As mentioned I couldn't do what I went for a little bit into our time, and I extended the time hoping to have a longer dalliance.  To say I left 5-10 mins early is a stretch, as stated I got there a couple of mins late and Sindy wasn't ready for a good few mins also.  I definitely left at 11:37, but Sindy did say I could stay until my time was up, but being pragmatic what was the point!  So from start to finish our time was 30 mins!

I'll chalk this up to experience, and I thank allure for their offer, but I don't think I'll be using them again.  However I wish Sindy and Allure all the best, and hope we can draw a line under this!