Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celine CC -Glasgow  (Read 2777 times)

7 review(s) for Celine CC (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Technicolour_trilby

My travels took me to Glasgow and was looking for a short notice punt so Savannah, no chance, Kendra, not a hope. Celine CC however was available and I decided to go for it.

In recent years I've been looking for more experimental times but on this occasion was looking a fairly vanilla shag and run so 30 mins sufficed.

Comms:
Answered phone first time, friendly comms, gave me the address after after arrival in the street.

Flat:
Nice flat, well appointed in a posh part of town. Merchant city I believe it's called.

Looks:
Short, maybe 5'4" on a good day but a really nice figure. Attractive without being gorgeous.

Punt:
Paperwork out of the way and basically everything I was looking for was delivered unhurriedly and with aplomb. OWO, Doggy and Mish. Wasn't looking for anything else but I'm certain that most services wouldn't be an issue. Responded well and with a thankful lack of forced "oooohs" and "aaaahs".

VFM:
£40 for hh has to be top value. I've had much worse times for twice that.

Comms: 9/10 (credit given to whoever answered the phone)
Looks: 7/10
Services: 8/10
VFM: 9.5/10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 03:40:06 pm by Technicolour_trilby »

Gie's a chance man!

Only kidding, forgot, link added.

Offline Llama32

I had a good first meet with her too, which I also fired up a review for. However I tried to meet up a second time and while initial comms were good again, on the day she went cold and had no contact until 5 minutes before the meet to say she was held up at her other job and couldn't make it. A bit miffed and a blemish on an potential regular opportunity.

Offline perfect 10

Thanks for review. Has been on my holist but wasn't sure of her. Is DFK on offer do you know; don't see on likes list

Offline Jock D

Trilby...I'm confused or should that be astounded...on her updated profile with the new pics...she is advertising massage service only, hence the cheaper prices of £40 h/h and £80 H. Yet you are saying that not only did you shag her for £40...but you also OWO??? She stopped doing oral without about 2 years ago, and having sampled her in the past myself, I find it hard to believe that she would go back on this especially for £40  :unknown:

ickydicky

aye it does seem like astonishing gvfm. if true there will be a queue forming. need tribly to confirm owo and a shag for £40hh.

DG

Trilby...I'm confused or should that be astounded...on her updated profile with the new pics...she is advertising massage service only, hence the cheaper prices of £40 h/h and £80 H. Yet you are saying that not only did you shag her for £40...but you also OWO??? She stopped doing oral without about 2 years ago, and having sampled her in the past myself, I find it hard to believe that she would go back on this especially for £40  :unknown:

Yep how things change. I spoke with Celine a while back; she was certainly charging more then, £70/80 hh if I remember correctly, and no OWO was ultimately a deal breaker as she was adamant about it  :unknown:

Offline mr small

Sure she was £60 hh and £100 hour , and strictly OW when i saw her.

:hi:

Offline Llama32

Sure she was £60 hh and £100 hour , and strictly OW when i saw her.

:hi:
That was the same for me about 2ish months back.

mavgoose

Definitely same girl.
New flat, new services, new prices.

Interesting

Offline Clattypats

Thanks for review. Has been on my holist but wasn't sure of her. Is DFK on offer do you know; don't see on likes list
I don't see much on her likes list to be honest..But sometimes the WGs offer more if you ask on the phone..worked for me with Newcastle's jen :unknown:

ickydicky

think i may ask her if she does owo and £40 for hh. if so she could be one of my regulars.

mavgoose

think i may ask her if she does owo and £40 for hh. if so she could be one of my regulars.

That is the $1,000,000 question. She had previously spelt out on her profile "No OWO".
Wonder what her standpoint is now. At discretion ?

Bollocks! Sorry guys, should have read £60...40 was a typo, or maybe wishful thinking. This was about 3 weeks ago. OWO is not explicitly listed or denied. Dunno what her profile said ages ago.

Offline Jock D

Yep, just asked. No dramas...I was actually prepared for her to say no and wouldn't have been fussed.

ickydicky

thot as much. i can only manage 1 pop in a hh so £60 for a pop to much for me. why i go for the £30 or £40 15 mins and i get my pop