Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Amy Black - Colindale  (Read 1903 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy Amy Black (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline omegared360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review! I want to give back to the community.

I had a half an hour booking with her for £50. Was tempted for a 15 minute session for £40 but I figured the extra tenner would be worth it. Comms was ok. I got to the place (5-10 minute walk from Colindale station) 10 minutes before the agreed time and asked for her address. I didnt get a response for 20 minutes so the booking started late (but I still got my full time). It wasn't very clear how to get in, but eventually managed to get through the security doors. I passed another gentleman in the corridor who must live in one of the flats upstairs, but I just shrugged it off.

She opened the door in her underwear, and was very happy to see me. Yeah she's definitely mature, and questioned my age (I was  21 at this point, her minimum age - turns out her son is my age too haha) but she was very eager to please. We had quite the sweaty affair, popped twice. Once from sex and again from a blow job (Didn't CIM since I believe that was extra) after a massage which was decent. Her body is great, toned but not too muscular. Some gents may think she might be too built but she was just right for me. Her boobs are a great size and her nipples were like bullets. Facially, she's ok, very average and her teeth aren't great but definitely great VFM.

Offline Nowornever

Seen her a many moons ago... She's had a great body for her age but facial wise not great. Her attitude was good. Thanks for the review! Keep them coming  :hi:

Online dubhcarr

never bothered with this one as Colindale is a pain for me to drive to. Is she different to Hanna MILF (or the same girl?) I always wondered?
BTW congrats on review OP :thumbsup:

Online MP778

never bothered with this one as Colindale is a pain for me to drive to. Is she different to Hanna MILF (or the same girl?) I always wondered?
BTW congrats on review OP :thumbsup:

Exactly the same woman, just has two profiles.  worth trying both numbers if trying to book and one is not responding.

Online dubhcarr

Exactly the same woman, just has two profiles

yet two different ages!!

good tip re booking :thumbsup: thanks if I am up that way.

Online MP778

i think the real age is 51/52, unless she was lying but then that is some pretty consistent lying because i saw her a couple years ago and her age is going up by a consistent amount lol. 
her face certainly looks her age, but the body would be envy of many a much younger woman, especially that ass, looks like some of those female volleyball players, maybe a bit bigger