Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aysha in Earls Court  (Read 2540 times)

Offline Wolf83

Has anyone seen her?.. Could not find any reviews on

External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline Tmor25

I've seen her. She advertises on AW as well. She's a lovely lady based in a small flat nr Earl's Court. I just went for half an hour. She met me wearing her full Arabic clothing which was a massive turn on. She gave me a great massage, oral and Sex. Was quite vanilla but she may well do more if you ask (I didn't). I'd recommend her as she was very pretty, friendly and has a good body.

Offline Wolf83

Yeboahsleftfoot

I've seen her. She advertises on AW as well. She's a lovely lady based in a small flat nr Earl's Court. I just went for half an hour. She met me wearing her full Arabic clothing which was a massive turn on. She gave me a great massage, oral and Sex. Was quite vanilla but she may well do more if you ask (I didn't). I'd recommend her as she was very pretty, friendly and has a good body.

Oops Wolf83, apologies, thought it was a wind up....

Offline aanimator

Offline Wolf83

Texted and called.. No reply.. Will try again to book her sometime this week

Offline Cunning Punt

The only other chap on here who admits he has seen her says she kept her burkha on throughout. Was that your experience?
Personally, I'd find that weird.

Looking at her profiles on the 2 websites, she seems to be £10 cheaper and four years younger ( :lol:) on Viva so worth trying to confirm those rates when making the booking.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 11:52:24 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Tmor25

She Was wearing a hijab so It wasn't a full face cover burka. she was also wearing the black cloak (whatever that's called) and she kept it on until it slightly got in the way.

Offline Wolf83

Ohh... Didn't knew that she keeps her clothes on during the act.. Now this got me rethinking   :wacko: if I should visit her or not..

Offline aanimator

Those tits look special, were they firm?

Offline kefcseries

I've been seeing this profile for a good 3 years with pretty much the same pics. Always thought it was a scam, would love to see a proper review.

Offline Wolf83

The profile says she is in Guernsey.. Looks like moved out from london..  :(

Got to wait till she is back

Offline persianfun

I've been seeing this profile for a good 3 years with pretty much the same pics. Always thought it was a scam, would love to see a proper review.

I've posted a review since seeing this topic, I met her in early June if I remember correctly found her on adult work or viva street one or the other, she was worth the money especially considering Asian or middle wasted WG are hard to come by.

She my profile for her review