Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh Fringe - Impact on Punting?  (Read 3555 times)

Offline LanceVance

Hello Everyone,

I'm a London-based punter who will be in Edinburgh for the Fringe in August and I am considering going for a punt when I am up there.

I just wanted to ask if the Fringe will have any effect punting at all? Would WGs be super busy or would they all skip town? And are they likely to raise their prices during this time? Are the authorities likely to keep a closer eye on proceedings as well?

I understand that Saunas are popular, so I may try that route although I am more used to seeing an indie through AW.

All advice (and recommendations) is appreciated in advance.  :)

somefun

You will probably get answers for and against.  One problem a couple of girls have said to me is that the cost of the flats means it is not worth touring Edinburgh during the Fringe.

Offline Santiago

Hi Lance

Some girls have had to give up there flats for short term bookings

Others have secured their premises on longer term bookings and are standing by their beds for the influx of customers, their is no indication over the 1 month short term of the Frindge that prices will rise...

Happy punting during the the Frindge, hopefully your vote will work towards the new Perrier Awards..

:yahoo:

Offline LanceVance

Thanks for the tips.

I have narrowed the search down to these five:

sweet 'n' petite: External Link/Members Only

HeatherPleasure: External Link/Members Only

Sasha's Sweet Honey:External Link/Members Only

scottishxbarbie: External Link/Members Only

Amelliex: External Link/Members Only

Any recommendations? I will look at reviews as well.  :hi:

Offline MB22

Thanks for the tips.

I really had a good time with "sweet n petite", very enthusiastic and friendly girl.

HeathersPleasure was not to my taste, shes gorgeous but there was just something kind of ridged about her....maybe just an off day...it was by no means a bad punt but if I had to choose between the two I'd pick sweet n petite.

As for the others, I'm afraid I cannot comment 

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the tips.

I've visited them all.  :dance:

HeatherPleasure and Sweet 'n' Petite only do covered oral now, if that makes a difference to you. If not, S 'n' P I'd say is the better of the two.

Scottish Barbie I visited before her re-emergence. She was becoming a little jaded then but I believe she has returned with her usual performances. Tried to book recently but didn't happen.

Amellie I have seen a few times and always been pleased with what I receive although I recently seen a less favourable review. I'd still return.

I manage to see Sasha a long while ago but never manage to see again, not through lack of trying so good luck with that one. She did provide a good GFE if I recall.

Good luck with your choice and please let us know who you picked and how it went.

Offline LanceVance

Thanks for the intel. I'm certainly looking at the first three options right now. I am looking into going to a sauna as a back up option if none of them come off. I have looked at Blair Street, London Street, New Town and Dundas Street. As someone who isn't used to the set up, is there anything I should be aware of when dealing with a sauna?

ClitTeaser

Lance,

I'm not sure of what you mean by 'be aware of.' Can you be more specific.

The only thing I'll say is that there is an increased chance of being recognised entering (and particularly) leaving a sauna during fringe time.  When I lived in Edinburgh I always stayed clear during the festival.  This may not bother you because you are not a local.

Offline Largs43

One tip for the saunas is; never pick a girl who doesn't show any interest in you in the lounge, no matter how hot she looks.

It might seem obvious, but it's difficult not to pick a girl you really fancy, with long legs and a short skirt, stocking tops on show...etc.... but if she's not interested you'll have a crap punt.

Better to pick the 2nd hottest girl with the big smile.

Online willie loman

One tip for the saunas is; never pick a girl who doesn't show any interest in you in the lounge, no matter how hot she looks.

It might seem obvious, but it's difficult not to pick a girl you really fancy, with long legs and a short skirt, stocking tops on show...etc.... but if she's not interested you'll have a crap punt.

Sound advice,

Offline LanceVance

Lance,

I'm not sure of what you mean by 'be aware of.' Can you be more specific.

The only thing I'll say is that there is an increased chance of being recognised entering (and particularly) leaving a sauna during fringe time.  When I lived in Edinburgh I always stayed clear during the festival.  This may not bother you because you are not a local.

The main question is if Sauna Girls only do a 'Suck and fuck' or if they are willing to do more. I have a foot fetish and would want to include it in the punt.

ClitTeaser

The best tactic is to ask the girls individually.  I doubt a foot fettish would be beyond any of them.

Offline Masteryoda

I'd sort of agree with this. Another tip is when you go in ask for a look round . They'll normally get one of the girls to do this and you can suss out her character while she does . Also one of the girls might introduce you to the rest or offer to make you a drink or justwo make conversation in general.  I tend to find that I'll end up seeing this girl because she is the friendliest and most fun . Of course she has to be attractive to you too but might not be the best looking one there.

Offline loser

I have only had a massage (excellent) and handjob from sweet 'n' petite so I can't comment on all her services. However if you like your feet dainty her size 3's are amongst the most beautiful I have seen anywhere. PM if you need any more info.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:25:52 pm by loser »

Offline LanceVance

Hello All,

Thank you for all your help and advice for the Edinburgh scene. Sadly, I was unable to meet a WG there because a) I couldn't get through to Nicole or Sasha when I rang them on a number of occaisions (Heather was on holiday) b) I underestimated my hangovers thus overestimated my ability to give those I was staying with the slip long enough to go on a punt c) I didn't have the courage to casually walk into a sauna with loads of tourists about.

I did have a great time in Edinburgh though, so if I am up there again outside of the fringe I will certainly try again.

Online auldie63

If at first you don't succeed pull your foreskin ower your heid. Best of luck next time.