Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lola bell - earls court  (Read 1471 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lovemachine

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

I recently saw the much reviewed lola.
comms were very good,30min for 50 pounds.location a few minutes walk from earls court station.I arrived a bit early but that was fine.I found her quite attractive,with a full figure,nice face and  welcoming greeting.I was then led to the dimly lit massage room.A brief discussion on what I wanted and agreed for the tie and tease,with edging.Hands tied behind my head and feet also tied then blindfolded.Various different implements used along inner leg, cock and balls and chest,plus I believe ice cubes ?.After a short while of this I asked to take the blindfold off as I prefered the view of her cracking body.I was dying for a grope and having been only teased with some nipple licking on her I asked her to untie my hands but she kept teasing me more, all the while giving me an oily handjob.I couldnt take no more and struggled free from the hand ties so I could let my hands explore her a bit more.But if I got too close to her pussy she would instantly inflict some pain to my cock or balls.As this is part of what I asked for I tried it on a few more times much to her enjoyment of my pain.After alot of laughs and playing around I relaxed again for her to let the ongoing hand job come to a very late end.Clean up, shower and said goodbyes.First time Ive been for this kind of punt so dont have anything to compare it with but for me I feel that I should stick to full service for most of the time with maybe the occasional dom session,although I certainly enjoyed lolas company.

Offline mattharding

She sounds quite awesome. I'd love to be her slave for an hour. Not bad price at £70.