Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Honey Nextdoor  (Read 1296 times)

14 review(s) for The Honey Nextdoor (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for Elle A W (12 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline liason

External Link/Members Only

Appearance
Pictures on AW are accurate, good looking girl, she has had fillers done on her lips, to me they look a little bit big.
Superb large natural breasts

Personality
Bubbly, friendly mid 20's girl who likes to chat.

Location/ Price
Clean & tidy apartment in new block of flats, just off Bury new rd., free parking for 2 hours can be had at MacDonald's.
In call rate was £120 for 1 hour.

Communications
Prompt & straight forward.

Meeting
On first impression, she is a little bit on the large size for my taste, but still attractive.
Bit of chat, swift drink, during which we did the paperwork, then off to the shower ( clean, range of toiletries & fresh towels)
Back into bedroom after shower, Honey was just wearing bra & panties, she dropped to her knees removed my towel & started performing OWO which led onto DT, that certainly got my attention.
Moving onto bed, she got her kit off, what a lovely shaved pussy was on display. Her tits are fantastic just so nice to play with, started with DFK she likes slug wrestling so do I , quick 180 & then nice 69, lovely tasting pussy.
Stopped for a breather & sticking on jacket for main event.... sex .... cow girl & doggy all very enthusiastic on her part, I can be a bit lazy.
Didn't ask for anal.
Finished with her resting her head on my stomach & using hand & mouth for a skilled CIM + swallow..... this is always a bonus, I like to be sucked dry.

Conclusion
One hour spent with a good looking & skilled girl, at £120 worth it. Cheaper that Alana, but not as dirty.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:48:38 pm by liason »

Offline threechilliman

Has she dropped her rates? Now says £100/hr.

tcm

Tierney

Had this girl in my H/L for a couple of years as soon as her profile popped up but never got round to seeing her. Removed her though about six months ago when I saw some of her pictures in her PG as I'm not a fan of lip fillers and there were one or two negative/neutral reports about her. The price decrease suggests business isn't exactly booming.

Offline mikebath

Had a few really good punts with Honey. Not been able to get a booking with her for ages!! So shes moved from the quays to broughton?