Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carol Grace  (Read 2539 times)

1 review(s) for Miss Carol Grace (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline suttonporksword

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From the profile clearly one of the Hungarians from the team so knew where to head to even before reply.

very nice mature lady, looking older than the photos but very attractive, tactile and smooth skinned. Not much English which didn't prevent our fun which started with lots of kissing and fondling, owo (she is good and takes it deep and likes a good ball lick) to 69 and me fucking her in missionary and doggy. would I recommend, yes...would I go back no.

Dodo

From the profile clearly one of the Hungarians from the team so knew where to head to even before reply.

very nice mature lady, looking older than the photos but very attractive, tactile and smooth skinned. Not much English which didn't prevent our fun which started with lots of kissing and fondling, owo (she is good and takes it deep and likes a good ball lick) to 69 and me fucking her in missionary and doggy. would I recommend, yes...would I go back no.
What is she like in the body and tits departments? What size do you reckon? Are her pics an accurate resemblance of face and/or body?

Cheers S

Offline suttonporksword

I would say body size she is a 14/16 quite big but all holding its place well. tits I would say a size C nice and responsive. To be honest all in all everything on her has dropped an inch since the photos but you are visiting a 50 year old woman, what do you expect....

Offline Parsifal

I agree completely, nice lady, english not good, older and larger than pics, enjoyed but would not return

Offline l1mpd1ck

Just found this as I was searching having seen her AW profile.  She appears to be still around.

Anybody else seen her?

...and can someone tell me where the usual place is?