Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: making an effort for a wg  (Read 5216 times)

Offline Marmalade

never tipped a girl...have on the rare occasion brought along a bottle of wine that i've wanted to drink....and being the gentleman have offered a glass to the wg :drinks: :music:

Bet your mother would be so proud. "He's such a gentleman. He even takes some wine he goes fucking prostitutes."

Offline Brazilian Martian

never tipped a girl...have on the rare occasion brought along a bottle of wine that i've wanted to drink....and being the gentleman have offered a glass to the wg :drinks: :music:

I hope you realise it's not a date it's just a business transaction  :hi:

I like to leave a little tip an extra £10 or £20 if its someone i want to return to in the future (and they were darn good too)

Punters like you make me  :vomit: there should be a law for fluffies like yourself tipping prossies  :wacko:

Offline AnthG

I like to leave a little tip an extra £10 or £20 if its someone i want to return to in the future (and they were darn good too)

Think of it this way. A girl is on £100 plus per hour. Do you think she will think you are special for giving her £10 ontop?

What do you think is going through her mind when you say, "you know that was great, you know what here is an extra tenner ontop".

Do you really think it would be along the lines of "wow what a lovely generous guy". Or do you think its along the lines of "Christ a tenner, is that all he thinks I am worth, a bloody tenner. Fine at least I have something to wipe my arse with tonight".

Buy her a bottle of vodka or some chocolates for that tenner is my advice. It will come off better.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Think of it this way. A girl is on £100 plus per hour. Do you think she will think you are special for giving her £10 ontop?

What do you think is going through her mind when you say, "you know that was great, you know what here is an extra tenner ontop".

Do you really think it would be along the lines of "wow what a lovely generous guy". Or do you think its along the lines of "Christ a tenner, is that all he thinks I am worth, a bloody tenner. Fine at least I have something to wipe my arse with tonight".

Buy her a bottle of vodka or some chocolates for that tenner is my advice. It will come off better.

He probably thinks he's Warren buffet  :cool: he even said he tips if he wants to see them again I'm sure she will save his number in her phone under MUG  :hi:

Offline two20

So clean even CSI wouldtn't know I'd been there  :D

Offline paul_2407

There are hygiene factors (literally) and then there are differentiators - keep that in mind if you think a tenner is going to make you special or washing your arse will make you prince charming

E.L. Wisty

I think showering at the girls place before the action starts, makes things more reassuring for her.

Offline berksboy

And 10 minutes less she has to spend with you !  But there was a girl is reading who always give you a assisted shower and that was a very good 10 minutes  :dance:

Offline paul_2407

And 10 minutes less she has to spend with you !  But there was a girl is reading who always give you a assisted shower and that was a very good 10 minutes  :dance:

Provided she's the type of WG that isn't rushing you out the door after your times up, I think a shower is mutually beneficial

Offline purple_t

I think showering at the girls place before the action starts, makes things more reassuring for her.

Double edged sword though isn't it, on one hand she knows you're clean, on the other hand it's time taken out of the punt. I will usually only shower at the start if I actually need one. I will always shower before leaving my house for the punt so provided it's not a hot day, a shower at hers is not necessary. If I know the girl isn't a clockwatcher though I'll have a shower at the start (and maybe another at the end with her), but I haven't met many girls who that really applies to

Offline Gordon Bennett

I assume most ladies are very adept at instantly and discreetly assessing our hygiene and cleanliness and deciding if they need to steer us towards the showers or just proceed straight to wrapping their lips round our knobs.
For me it's the latter, I always turn up showered, groomed and fresh as a daisy wearing clean clothes and consequently we're down to business from the get go. I'd be embarrassed and irritated to waste a few minutes on showering in their gaff....... I'd feel chastised, on the back foot and have a niggling feeling she was underwhelmed on first seeing me and wanted to buy a few minutes to steel herself before getting jiggy with me.
I'd always rather spend 20 mins beforehand doing the "3 S's" (shit, shave and shower) at my place than waste 5 mins washing my arse at hers.

LL

Colin, any more tips for us

"treat her well guys"
"pay her in cash"
"dont park outside her house"
"ring the doorbell dont shout from the street"
"dont turn up naked"
"dont wipe your cock on the curtains"
"dont take a shit in her place"

It sounds like a challenge to break as many of the rules as possible on a single punt (except for the first one. I might be feeling rebellious but I'm not a complete tool :))

OP this thread of yours has been done before. There's one entitled "wash your arses guys" in exactly the same patronising style. In both cases the author has neglected to acknowledge that cleanliness is a two-way thing on every punt. I.e I'm sure each of us has encountered a prossie who isn't clean at some point or other. My worst experience was in Dean Street in Soho. Romanian "Anna". When that girl opened her legs the room quickly filled with a stench like BigFoot's armpit.

ickydicky

I assume most ladies are very adept at instantly and discreetly assessing our hygiene and cleanliness and deciding if they need to steer us towards the showers or just proceed straight to wrapping their lips round our knobs.
For me it's the latter, I always turn up showered, groomed and fresh as a daisy wearing clean clothes and consequently we're down to business from the get go. I'd be embarrassed and irritated to waste a few minutes on showering in their gaff....... I'd feel chastised, on the back foot and have a niggling feeling she was underwhelmed on first seeing me and wanted to buy a few minutes to steel herself before getting jiggy with me.
I'd always rather spend 20 mins beforehand doing the "3 S's" (shit, shave and shower) at my place than waste 5 mins washing my arse at hers.

spot on gordon :thumbsup:

cristot

Exactly, its not fucking rocket surgery....
Simple, self -interested question :
Are you more likely to get a good time out of the girl if you:
A: turn up stinking of bo, fags and booze in a set of dirty clothes?

or
B: turn up moderately presentable and fresh?

:unknown:

dude86

This subject frustrates me. To me it's common sense to shower and brush one's teeth before a meet, but then again I cringe to think that some dirty fucker has been there in the previous slot, so to speak, who hasn't washed or anything.

But yeah, it's common courtesy in my book. Makes it all the more disappointing though if she knocks you back for dfk or her fanny stinks once you get down there.

Offline niceguy30!!

I treat it like a date, I want her to fancy me and give me her best. You never know she may want to get to know you outside of the wg-client situation. Its important that I feel I'm best punter she has had. It's great when you make a wg cum you know you have done your job well and she would have given more and enjoyed it.

LL

I treat it like a date, I want her to fancy me and give me her best. You never know she may want to get to know you outside of the wg-client situation.
:lol:

Offline hungrypunt

You never know she may want to get to know you outside of the wg-client situation.

Yeah, I always get mine to sign a pre nup agreement .......just in case. :lol: :lol: