Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: making an effort for a wg  (Read 5224 times)

nervous colin

Saw my repeat wg punt the other day. We got chatting, and she has not been doing it long, but I asked what it was like when a new punt arrives, as she has no idea what she is going to open the door to.
she told me one guy was not only rude, but was so smelly, half way through she gave him his money back and asked him to leave.
he tried to book again using different numbers, but she recognised his voice.
me personally, I make a big effort to have a wash at the least (going straight from work, I cant always go home for a shower as the oh might be home), change of clothes, deodourant, aftershave etc.
I just think its not nice for some of these wg, so lets try and improve their working conditions.that way, they also want to see us again.
I suppose had she insisted this guy booked through aw and had feedback, she might have had more luck.

ickydicky

cant imagine going to see a hoor without having had a shower so cock and arse are clean and no sweaty bo stink.

carefree

Offline Rockhead

The worst story I ever heard featured one guy who had toilet paper sticking out of his arse during a punt.

vw

Saw my repeat wg punt the other day. We got chatting, and she has not been doing it long, but I asked what it was like when a new punt arrives, as she has no idea what she is going to open the door to.
she told me one guy was not only rude, but was so smelly, half way through she gave him his money back and asked him to leave.
me personally, I make a big effort to have a wash at the least (going straight from work, I cant always go home for a shower as the oh might be home), change of clothes, deodourant, aftershave etc.
I just think its not nice for some of these wg, so lets try and improve their working conditions.that way, they also want to see us again.
I suppose had she insisted this guy booked through aw and had feedback, she might have had more luck.

Best hose them down if cannot wash,  why did the girl not supply a shower anyway sure way to get clean punters.

Sounds like your a fluffy one,  look forward to your punter blaming reviews.  :bomb:

Offline Anadin

I used to always shower before a punt but now I'm beginning to think that showering at her place is appreciated more. I do this with 3 regulars now and it may be my imagination but they seem to jump on me outta the shower rather than tentatively check if I'm actually fresh.

As for the rest of it I always brush, floss, use Listerine, have a mint too, cut my fingernails, bring my own water, shave face and trim downstairs. It's not really me making an effort as these are things I did anyway.

I also try not to take a dump at their place, hearing that surely kills the mood plus if you're really unlucky you block the blooming thing or create an almighty stench.

Offline cueball

I would assume most punters turn up clean and fresh, I do, that's the way to get her advertised services.

Starting a thread about washing your bollocks isn't going have any effect on the great unwashed :unknown:

My advice is concern yourself only over your own cleanliness and let her work out what to do with the smelly buggers.

Why didn't she just tell said scruff to jump in the shower?

Offline fairfield

.....so smelly, half way through she gave him his money back....
A FREE punt! - always knew there was a benefit in going 'au nautrel.'   Lead me to this promised land, can always forget to bring my toothbrush.

Offline peter purves

I used to always shower before a punt but now I'm beginning to think that showering at her place is appreciated more. I do this with 3 regulars now and it may be my imagination but they seem to jump on me outta the shower rather than tentatively check if I'm actually fresh.

As for the rest of it I always brush, floss, use Listerine, have a mint too, cut my fingernails, bring my own water, shave face and trim downstairs. It's not really me making an effort as these are things I did anyway.

I also try not to take a dump at their place, hearing that surely kills the mood plus if you're really unlucky you block the blooming thing or create an almighty stench.

:D (on the 'Rising Dump')

As for the shower at their place for any WG into cleanliness then seeing is believing and also it is possible to become sweaty in a very short space of time also. The problem is not all WGs have a nice shower and bathroom facilities - well for me anyhow.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

I would assume most punters turn up clean and fresh, I do, that's the way to get her advertised services.

Starting a thread about washing your bollocks isn't going have any effect on the great unwashed :unknown:

My advice is concern yourself only over your own cleanliness and let her work out what to do with the smelly buggers.

Why didn't she just tell said scruff to jump in the shower?

I imagine Colin the preacher made it up for his Sunday sermon,  possibly feels guilty and is projecting IMO

Offline OakTree

Thanks for that nervous. I'll add that to my ever growing pre punt check list. "Must shower first"

I don't not what I'd do without the most insightful advice I gather on here.

Offline NIK

Thank you for this advice.
I expect most of us weren't aware of it before.

James999

She's bullshitting you, pro$$ies dont hand back cash, as soon as it touches their hand they have mentally spent it, have you ever wondered where they go when they leve the room with the cash, to text their dealer or send their partner out to get some gear with the cash you've just given her.

Offline AnthG

This I am sorry I do not believe. Pretty much all of the WGs I have ever spoken to use the policy. Once you see them naked you get no refund.

If the guy was that bad that she gave a refund, she would have noticed quite near the start of the punt and asked him to take a shower.

It is rarer than hens teeth for a WG to ever give a refund. And the example you gave is an example often given of kicking someone out without a refund. So most likely she just buttered the story up a little bit to make herself look good.

*Edit* Posted at the same time as James. Didn't see what he said. Saying this as it seems he feels the same way as I do on this.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Brazilian Martian

Colin can I ask why are you so nervous  :unknown:

Offline TemplarLord

When I was younger & used to use Parlours, I wouldn't always have showered first.
But now that I am older & prefer the finer things in life, I make sure I always turn up as if on a date, just to show that I care for their feelings too, whether she notices or not. If I am asked for a shower, sure I will & bonus if she joins too. Although that can be tricky as I am 6'3".

James999

Colin, any more tips for us

"treat her well guys"
"pay her in cash"
"dont park outside her house"
"ring the doorbell dont shout from the street"
"dont turn up naked"
"dont wipe your cock on the curtains"
"dont take a shit in her place"

Offline Brazilian Martian

When I was younger & used to use Parlours, I wouldn't always have showered first.
But now that I am older & prefer the finer things in life, I make sure I always turn up as if on a date, just to show that I care for their feelings too, whether she notices or not. If I am asked for a shower, sure I will & bonus if she joins too. Although that can be tricky as I am 6'3".
Not sure about the first date part but turning up clean and fresh is always a good thing it's a shame some prossies dnt use this logic  :unknown:

Offline Anadin

As for the shower at their place for any WG into cleanliness then seeing is believing and also it is possible to become sweaty in a very short space of time also. The problem is not all WGs have a nice shower and bathroom facilities - well for me anyhow.

Yeah I know but the regulars I see have good facilities and importantly fresh towels. I've been suspicious about a how often some towels get recycled. :vomit:

Offline hullad

Its personel hygene too many dirty pillocks who rarely shower once a week and have never heard of deodorant. I shower minimum twice a day in this weather three or four it takes a few minutes ffs.

Anyone ex forces will know and operate similar, except infantry types who seem to like the 'earthy' smell ...

Offline OakTree

Its personel hygene too many dirty pillocks who rarely shower once a week and have never heard of deodorant. I shower minimum twice a day in this weather three or four it takes a few minutes ffs.

Anyone ex forces will know and operate similar, except infantry types who seem to like the 'earthy' smell ...

I was infantry and I'll have you know we use to shower once a month wether we needed it or not.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Use to have some fine old times down in Chelsea cloisters years ago, had a weakness for Asian girls, Japanese ones if they were available. It used to be the done thing to have a shower or better still bath with each other first off. It seemed to be to their liking and it was a great way to start a  punt.

There was a girl called Karina had a fantastic time with her one of my best punts:)

But as another poster said if someone's one of the great unwashed then its their attitude that's the problem. I can't think  of one place I've been to where there wasn't a shower on offer and it only takes a few minuites and the girls seem to appreciate it.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I wouldn't call having a wash "making an effort": it's just basic cleanliness and hygiene. I know it's not wise to dwell upon what else she's been up to that day but I find it easier to handle imagery of her cavorting with nice, clean and fresh chaps than think of her wrangling a rank smeggy cock attached to a smelly bastard with shitty toilet paper hanging out his arse. All punters ought to turn up squeaky clean as a mark of respect to her AND fellow punters.

Offline fairfield

I was infantry and I'll have you know we use to shower once a month wether we needed it or not.
:)
Narrowly missed National Service, but am sure wudda been a natch pongo. 

And....
I can't think  of one place I've been to where there wasn't a shower on offer

....well despite a 'natural exuberance,'  i haven't been to one place where the Wg has offered a shower. (Prolly too worried i'll mess up their clean bathroom.)

James999

nervous colin

Thanks for that nervous. I'll add that to my ever growing pre punt check list. "Must shower first"

I don't not what I'd do without the most insightful advice I gather on here.
its not advice ffs! And for the record, I have seen feedback on aw where punters moand about being kicked out after 10 minutes, and the wg reply is because they refused to take a shower.

Offline cueball

I have seen feedback on aw where punters moand about being kicked out after 10 minutes, and the wg reply is because they refused to take a shower.

Be careful what you believe in the rebuttals, it's not always what it seems.

nervous colin

oring123

Offline Lucky Luke 70

..., I make sure I always turn up as if on a date, just to show that I care for their feelings too, whether she notices or not. If I am asked for a shower, sure I will & bonus if she joins too.
Fully agree. I feel that making an effort myself (presentable, on time and above everything else clean) will support the WG to give a good service. I don't pretend it always works though but that's why reviews are useful.

Offline Bangers and Gash

What a load of bollocks.  :hi:

Offline Anadin

By fresh I assume you mean the spunk is dry  :vomit:

and shit

Yeah who'd notice dry spunk and shit on a towel. :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

Can I try to express that in a better way?

It is inefficient to turn up smelling like a rotting unwashed corpse. As your story said, he got kicked out.
It's just that this 'be nice to prossies' shit gets blown out of proportion by fluffies. So let's keep it real. You wouldn't say it was 'not nice' for the sales assistants if you walked into Harrods looking like you slept under a bush in cowshit. You'd get chucked out. You'd say it was fucking stupid. Of course it wouldn't be 'nice' for them but that's hardly the point, is it? a) have some self-respect; and b) work out the most efficient ways to get what you want.

Offline Bangers and Gash

she told me one guy was not only rude, but was so smelly, half way through she gave him his money back and asked him to leave.he tried to book again using different numbers, but she recognised his voice..

Considering that most pro$$ies are pathological liars - I'd be inclined to take anything they say with a large pinch of salt - just like your posts on UKP.

Offline Marmalade

Considering that most pro$$ies are pathological liars - I'd be inclined to take anything they say with a large pinch of salt - just like your posts on UKP.
Since he's only had his first punt, by his own 'account' about a fortnight ago, and gone back to see the same piece of skirt, she'll know exactly what to say to him to make him feel 'special' and keep coming back

External Link/Members Only

This was my first punt, having rung her to see if she was available, I could pick anytime that afternoon.
she texted the road and postcode, as luck would have it, I was in the exact area!
Once in the road, I called for the house number, and it was given.
the road was busy, but plenty of on street parking, and it seemed a quiet neighbourhood.
the house was run down, with boarded up windows. Bit unnerving, but she answered the door, and was wearing very little.
she did look like her picture, although she was much more tanned, and her tits were fake despite saying on her profile they were natural.
once upstairs ( having gone past other rooms where other grils clearly worked) she immediately undressed and invited me to do the same. Kissing was extra, which I went for as its a big turn on for me.
her english was not great, but she could see I was nervous and I did tell her it was my first time.
I opted for her to straddle me whike she rubbed my back. Feeling her naked body on mine was all I needed for the old chap to stand to attention. Half way through, she took a phone call from another punter! Not impressed!
After about 5 minutes, I massaged her, and kissed her all over her back. I then set about licking her pussy, which she seemed to respond to as juices started to flow.
next it was condom on and  we did 69, and it was very good. She was squirming around at this point.
she stopped, and invited me to fuck her. This was the moment I was waiting for! I eased my cock into her, and my god did her pussy feel good. It was tight, tighter than I expected, and I probably on thrust into her for about 30 seconds before I blew my load.
Once withdrawn, she was quick to clean me up.
I paid for an hour, but reckon I was only in there for 30minutes.
her ad does say cum as many times as you want, but I think she realised she could get away with it as I was a newbie.
I am giving it a neutral , as it was fake titties not real, house was not great, she took a phone call, and I felt rushed.
would I go back? Yes, as that pussy was tight! And she was an attractive girl!
and that was a 'neutral' not a negative!

yet
Quote from: nervous colin
Saw my repeat wg punt the other day.
and as he's only posted one review I guess we can assume it is the same.
I doubt if Hungarian is his first language though. More likely to be Klingon or something else concocted online.  :cool:

oring123

Look a aw feed back if a punter ever leaves a negative
He allways get a negtive back with
Smell unwashed and mouth smell of shit comment in return in the negative feed back to punter

nervous colin

That one has moved to glasgow, bit far for me, and I have actually found another more local, who seems to have only been doing it a few months.
my neutral feedback was explained at the time, and as I did not book, through the aw site, there was no feedback either way.
I have actually listened to your advice about booking through aw in the future, which I have done the last two times.
(YES, 3 PUNTS AND COUNTING)

Offline Marmalade

Look a aw feed back if a punter ever leaves a negative
He allways get a negtive back with
Smell unwashed and mouth smell of shit comment in return in the negative feed back to punter

Which is why it's important to leave fairly bland statements or nothing at all on AW.

Leave reports on here instead. Having said that, a responsible negative can still get abuse from whiteknights but at least it offers a service to punters. A fake review on here maybe takes a week or two to out itself. But the big difference is that this is a website dedicated to punters, without any other influences.

Offline AnthG

Considering that most pro$$ies are pathological liars - I'd be inclined to take anything they say with a large pinch of salt.

+100

And it insults punters intelligence that they think we won't remember what they have previously told us when we do.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Marmalade

That one has moved to glasgow, bit far for me, and I have actually found another more local, who seems to have only been doing it a few months.
my neutral feedback was explained at the time, and as I did not book, through the aw site, there was no feedback either way.
I have actually listened to your advice about booking through aw in the future, which I have done the last two times.
(YES, 3 PUNTS AND COUNTING)

Thing is mate, if you're genuine, you still have a tiny amount of experience and will be viewed with some suspicion until you've established yourself. It's best to keep stuff factual: things you saw and experienced yourself, rather than conclusions or stuff based on what a prossie said. You'll have plenty of time to mull over conclusions and prossie-speak that way without risking looking like such a gullible newbie. I can't fault your 'neutral' based on what you said, but to get half an hour when you paid for an hour sounds diabolical for most punters. Recognise that as bad service, even if you are a glutton for punishment. (It happens of course -- I recently said I have visited the same Romanian twice, mostly cos she's available all hours, even though she gives crap service.)

Offline cocabean100

I like to leave a little tip an extra £10 or £20 if its someone i want to return to in the future (and they were darn good too)

oring123

vw

I like to leave a little tip an extra £10 or £20 if its someone i want to return to in the future (and they were darn good too)

Another troll tipping fluffies what ever next  :bomb:

Agree with oring that you cocoa are a dick
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 05:11:58 pm by vw »

Offline jamal2k94

I'm not keen on tipping WGs, I just think it sends the wrong message, they're offering a service and they're usually well paid for it. Tipping them will only encourage them to set more unrealistic prices in the long term in my opinion.

nervous colin

Thing is mate, if you're genuine, you still have a tiny amount of experience and will be viewed with some suspicion until you've established yourself. It's best to keep stuff factual: things you saw and experienced yourself, rather than conclusions or stuff based on what a prossie said. You'll have plenty of time to mull over conclusions and prossie-speak that way without risking looking like such a gullible newbie. I can't fault your 'neutral' based on what you said, but to get half an hour when you paid for an hour sounds diabolical for most punters. Recognise that as bad service, even if you are a glutton for punishment. (It happens of course -- I recently said I have visited the same Romanian twice, mostly cos she's available all hours, even though she gives crap service.)

noted, and I agree. I know what to expect now

Offline Nagilum

Saw my repeat wg punt the other day.

Who is?

I make a big effort to have a wash at the least (going straight from work, I cant always go home for a shower as the oh might be home), change of clothes, deodourant, aftershave etc.

Agreed, I have often said the best way to have a good punt is to go in on the right note.  Be clean, but as VW suggested, why was there no shower offered to this "smelly client"?

Look at it this way. If there is an issue the girl should offer a shower to the client.  Also are you sure she si showering between punts herself?

Nope, would make no difference.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 05:29:20 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Nagilum

Careful that is insulting to some WG's.  I know where you are coming from, but on the whole it's not the done thing.  Bring some Wine next time if she is a regular. 

Offline cueball

I return to plenty, I've yet to give a tip

Your thinking is rubbish

Online musicman007

never tipped a girl...have on the rare occasion brought along a bottle of wine that i've wanted to drink....and being the gentleman have offered a glass to the wg :drinks: :music: