Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 15 min quickie  (Read 4068 times)

Offline Coco83

After yesterdays disappointment ive decided to get back to it. Anyone enjoyed the splash and dash before and any recommended gals who enjoy the service?. Cheers

ickydicky

a good 15min splash and dash is a fav of mine. gvfm at £30 is lucylonglegs in finnieston and roxa in the city centre at £30. if she is around petite kate in dennieston is £40 and sexi sami at st georges X £40 as well. all well worth it and even for a short punt they dont rush you. take your pick

Offline Coco83

Nice 1 mate will have a look at the profiles. Just a quick oral sesh i reckon while the wife is out lol

ickydicky

well good variety bod shape and areas for you. :thumbsup:

Offline Coco83

Went for Sami maye just waiting on confirmation. Thanks again! :drinks:

ickydicky

as long as you are fighting fit. she is extremely enthusiastic :wacko: you will enjoy.

Offline guns

Does Sami do 15 min bookings ? doesn't say it on her profile .
I would like to give her a go but would go for a quickie first time .

Offline Para124

I can't imagine Sami not being a rushed experience! She was too frenetic for the likes of me!

Offline Coco83

No worries on that front mate ive sent a message no reply as of yet but if she is game ill stick up a review :drinks:

Offline Reverend_Steven

Sounds right up Icky's street that one!  :D

Offline bigmike32

25 quid for 7 mins shes fucking at it.

ickydicky

Sounds right up Icky's street that one!  :D

:D :lol:thats the cheapest i ever heard though celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl is now so desperate she doing tenner bjs at her new and even more manky flat in a slum tenement block in langside rd. think i may try the 7min hoor. safer. :wacko: or is wot she charging the price of a hit in edinburgh :vomit: :bomb:

Offline auldie63

Icky mate you certainly keep a serious watch on La Merde, new address, manky flat etc. In fact it makes you wonder just how you get all this info on her, unless of course you go see her regularly.

ickydicky

Icky mate you certainly keep a serious watch on La Merde, new address, manky flat etc. In fact it makes you wonder just how you get all this info on her, unless of course you go see her regularly.

hardly auldie. :vomit: a finger up my arse or her shite in ma mooth is not my cup of tea.  :vomit: as to how i get my info you will just have to keep wondering   :lol:just as she will wonder who it is who sees her and blabs ;)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:18:00 pm by ickydicky »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Out of interest.

Is celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl names she's had or does she have multiple profiles?

Just so I am more careful in my selection.

I see a mix of reviews of a Celine on here, that's what's confused me a little. (Celine cc?)

ickydicky

no you are safe there. celine cc has got nothing to do with celinefindlay/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl.

Rangerslad

Sexi Sami is no longer doing 15 min punts. I tried the other night n was told 30 mins minimum

Offline The Man With No Name

Sexi Sami is no longer doing 15 min punts. I tried the other night n was told 30 mins minimum

Pfft! What's the point? What do you do with the other 25 min after she's wrestled the cum out of you in 5?

Online qetzl

25 quid for 7 mins shes fucking at it.
Why? Double it is £50/15m which is on par with a lot of others. Fuck, some are even charging £60/15m, and presumably getting punters (not me).

Offline The Man With No Name

Why? Double it is £50/15m which is on par with a lot of others. Fuck, some are even charging £60/15m, and presumably getting punters (not me).

Indeed, I'd be well up for that. It's vivastreet, so we're speaking hypothetically here of course, but if a girl of true 50/15min calibre was willing to let me slam her intensely for 7 min at 25 quid, I'd call that a fucking bargain. :yahoo:

A shag's a shag, and it's the quality and enthusiasm of the bird, together with the chemistry you have with her that counts - not the minute-by-minute duration. Some of the most memorable bangs I've had with past girlfriends have lasted less than that - when you're both just horny as fuck, unable to rip each others clothes off fast enough, and get inside her as quick as possible. Might've been even less than 5 min all-in, but that intensity that simply wouldn't last over any longer period, more than makes up for it, and is what sticks in the wankbank. :dance:

The same goes for punting. Most of best overall punts I've had have been 15 min, or 2 pops in 30 which is essentially the same thing.

Different sex for different folks in different moods and different situations...

Out of interest does anyone actually have a proper working link to the girl in question? The one below simply re-directs to a general Edinburgh search.  :thumbsdown:

ickydicky

thats a blow. :( but not a bj :P

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

no you are safe there. celine cc has got nothing to do with celinefindlay/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl.
Thanks  :thumbsup:

ickydicky

Thanks  :thumbsup:

you are welcome.celinefindlay/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl now in a manky flat in  a mawkit close in langside rd(number and flat in the clarty lose number available via PM)

Wanker

Did Magalie have another profile calling herself Celine Findlay? Also how do you know she's moved to Langside Road? Have you visited her there? Is Langside Road still in Queens Park or is it in Langside?

Offline auldie63

Normally a road named after a place will take you to that place, whilst not being in it. Edinburgh, London, Paisley, Ayr, there's hunners.

Wanker

No pal. London Road does not lead to London. Hahahaha

Offline youngatheart

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

ickydicky

,london rd was the way out of glasgow for people heading to london in the olden days. jamica street names for the ships from there which berthed there and virginia st because thats where the tobacco barons lived

Wanker

Boss. Did you pump Magalie the wee French bitch? Pal, I fucked her in 2008. When she was living in Berkeley Street. She was working in the Daily Sport at the time. And by the way. She's 43, not 53. Plus she doesn't snort coke boss. She's clean living character.

Wanker

An talking tae Ickydicky pal.