Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horny bitch xx - west croydon  (Read 1138 times)

1 review(s) for horny bitch xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: 5 min walk from West croydon train station, nice clean house, good clean bathroom, A sergie always lets you in.

Comms: in their words 'with the receptionist' usual 2 calls and a sms system.

Girl: As per the photos, 22, 5'2" hair needs redoing as her roots are showing, A cup tits, really nice butt, tiny feet. tiny frame if you like that sorta thing. minor child birth belly, a small bump on her lip...hard to even notice its not a cold sore or anything contagious looking or I'd of been out the door in a heart beat.

Services: owo, sex

Soon as I saw her she looked grumpy, Asked her "whats wrong?, you look unhappy to take my money". She laughed and apologised and explained that her normal facial expression looks that way but she's fine.

The oral was pretty decent, I felt it could of lasted a good few more mins tbh, I then gave her a good drilling, her pussy gets pretty wet my cock was sloshing in and out of that swamp by the end, lol. she's quite flexible so was treating her as if she was a contortionist during the different positions, feet up by her head and a few other mad & pointless positions, she took it like a boss.

I asked to pop somewhere on her body, and she tried to hose me down for extras (thought I was in a latina parlour for a second), so I just said fuck it and laid back whilst she pulled one out of me and cleaned the mess up.

Paid: £50 for 30mins.

Positives: girl has good attitude, speaks good english and knows how to crack a joke.

negatives: trying to hose me down for extras for simply wanting to nut on her ass.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only