Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss H -Glasgow  (Read 1054 times)

1 review(s) for xxMiss Hxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clattypats

Phoned Miss H and eventually got through..Her comms were good,and a very pleasant lassie at other side of the phone. Told me the street and to phone for the flat number etc when I was there.
Buzzed up,go in and the girl behind the door was accurate to her pics,with a nice face and figure matching..
Paperwork out the way and offered a soft drink of which I asked for a glass of water..Got the gear off then she disappeared out the room for about 2mins..comes bk in room and ,this girl likes talkin(was starting to remind me of Lucysantangelo).
Services: Fk-dont do tongues,fair play..then onto bj which was quite good..Asked for 69 but was told no,but fair play RO isn't on LL.
She then starts dictating what she wants..doggy..ok then ..after that I say mish but it's mish with one leg up and not really letting me do what I want to do,then she says doggy again..
At this point I'm ready to cum..now I clarified on the phone she would do Owo and Cim,but she said COT..at this point I was to pissed off to suggest Cim...But no,COT lying on my back which I said no to..you kneel ,I stand..she finally agreed but wasn't to happy when I came and a bit of cum shot onto her shoulder...would I see her again..Never..if your a first timer she might be ok but compared to lassies I've seen,pretty bad.
Might be harsh,and could maybe of been a neutral but when you come away disappointed it's got to be a neg from me.Far far better lassies out there that know what it's all about.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:21:26 am by Clattypats »

Offline Jock D

Don't think your being harsh at all mate...reads like a definite Negative to me. Goes without saying she's off my to do list now.

Offline Clattypats

Don't think your being harsh at all mate...reads like a definite Negative to me. Goes without saying she's off my to do list now.
:thumbsup:

ickydicky

aye thats a negative. if i wanted someone who kept telling me what i couldnt do i wud stick to a civvie. lets hope this hoor gets a dusty phone.