Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranada Rose  (Read 1801 times)

4 review(s) for Miranda Rose xxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bangwanin

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this lady earlier on this evening, good comms and a chat on the phone before hand to discuss what I was after and requested she dress up for me....found her place no problem with plenty of parking at her building, text for the flat number and up I  went..top floorbut lift available...met at the door dressed as requested, white basque with stockings and suspenders, very nice looking girl for her age, petite with huge bangers.....paperwork sorted and into the bedroom which was clean and tidy...started off with a bit of a chat then straight down for a BJ..lots of spit and plenty eye contact to go with it..returned the favour and her pussy tasted great, after that it was on with the bag and she gave me a  bit of cowgirl, then some doggy and finished up splashing on those huge bangers she has...left with a smile on my face....would I return for more ? absolutely....good vfm for £60 ..

mavgoose

DFK ? Shower available. ? Rushed out or left as you wished.
( within reason of course )
 :hi:

bigbell

no kissing at all, shower available as is the "golden shower"

ickydicky

no kissing is a dealbreaker and not interested in being pished on

Bangman

She looks great to me. Does she talk dirty when your up her?

ickydicky

maybe she talks durty when she is sending a steam if her stinking pish all over you. :bomb: