Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Brooke B - boring and inexperienced  (Read 4791 times)

2 review(s) for British.Brooke (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Mendra

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet her at a fenchurch 5 star hotel. Was a bit of a James Bond mission to get to her room.

Posh English girl, not experienced IMO. Very very chatty. Fit and firm medium busty. I should have done this review ages ago. Seems like she dips into London when she is skint to take a few Benjamins then vamoos.

Total waste of time, the whole scenario feel felt like a circus.

Spoke a lot about her ambition to enter a women muscle completion. FK, clumsy DFK, no anal or anal play, OWO but just, HJ, lots of cuddling, very basic service the only advantage was she had a top hotel. She was not flexible in her outlook neither delivered what was on her list.

Must say she was very clean almost OCD - not good VFM neither would I visit or recommend to those who have my similar taste. Lots of giggling and stupid chat. Time waster.

Don't think I would opt for a 30 min job either.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Mendra

Was awhile ago. Probably before I joined the forum.

Mendra

Hey. Can you direct me to the blacklist url for future reference?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hey. Can you direct me to the blacklist url for future reference?

if you scroll to the top of the page there are a selection of links
Home | Search | Profile | My Messages | Members | Recent Reviews | Post Review | Blacklist | Rules | Logout

that's the one you want

Offline Tony_Red

Very often see her profile come up in the heathrow area. I take a look now and again as some decent WGs are often in Heathrow (Dee, Maggie etc.). Something always put me off seeing her.

Thanks for confirming. I'm pretty sure she's been around for years.

Online dubhcarr

wow what a horror :scare:
you have been a lucky guy! Just a boring punt with limited service(?) and £150 down!!
thanks for bringing up blacklist topic I have read it again more closely.
good comms is a wonderful thing!
but this posh(?) skank has no class and seems unhinged, thanks again  :thumbsup:

Offline Belgarion

Brave man

This girl threatened me with the police for having the temerity for turning up on time for our booking

Mendra

I remember I could wait til it was over. Glad she is blacklisted for her bad habits.

Thanks for the heads up. Not that I ever have landed to see her again though.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Just browsed through her twitter profile not only is she a racist but a attention seeker who loves to play the victim she must have a mental illness

Offline HistoryRepeats

I remember booking her in 2014 for an outcall in the Heathrow area.

Her comms were pretty decent, I remember texting her at 1am and we arranged a meet for 2am.

She did get a bit funny prior to the meet when I said that I just needed to get some cash from downstairs, she went on and on about the laws surrounding this.

She didn't do OWO but she sucked and sucked, had a lengthy post punt chat afterwards with her, and remember her being okay.

Seems to have gone downhill terribly since though!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yet another one with totally unacceptable photos, why would I risk £150 on this ----------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thank fuck I am semi-retired.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Yet another one with totally unacceptable photos, why would I risk £150 on this ----------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thank fuck I am semi-retired.

Unless you only meet girls who are established/well-reviewed...it's all a risk. In fact, even well reviewed and established girls can be a risk.

That's the nature of this game. She obviously had some appeal to the OP, who unfortunately hadn't realised she was in the blacklist.

There are a number of excellent SPs with 'shit photos' by your standards. Some English, some not. We're all hoping the risk pays off....

Offline Jimmyredcab

There are a number of excellent SPs with 'shit photos' by your standards. Some English, some not. We're all hoping the risk pays off....

After 35 years of "taking chances" I have decided to be more selective, I can no longer afford to "waste" £150.  :hi:

Adultwork is overflowing with crap ------------ and not just Romanians.    :(

Mendra

Btw it was a 30min punt. I hardly jump in to 60 mins unless there are glowing reviews. I should have suspected by the initial comms but you all know when dick comes to rule brain. A mistake not to repeat.

Offline Belgarion

Just browsed through her twitter profile not only is she a racist but a attention seeker who loves to play the victim she must have a mental illness

Kind of figured it out, she probably was in the hotel reception when she was speaking to me and saw black man and went  :scare:

Thankfully she was staying at a place close to the office or I would have been peed off.

Keep saying it, just put it on your profile, I do not see blacks, not a problem whatsoever. I would not want to see you too

Mendra

Attention seeker - yes
Mental illness - very likely.

Mor2bdsm

Kind of figured it out, she probably was in the hotel reception when she was speaking to me and saw black man and went  :scare:

Thankfully she was staying at a place close to the office or I would have been peed off.

Keep saying it, just put it on your profile, I do not see blacks, not a problem whatsoever. I would not want to see you too

Hey Belgarion - i agree with you.  She should be upfront. I was doing a bit of research as her body is/was decent (pics are too old to be accurate) and I came across this little website of hers.   

External Link/Members Only

Q - How Old Are You?
A - 23
Q- Do you have any restrictions on who you will meet?
A - I will not meet with anyone under the age of 25 years. I am happy to meet with all other ages with no upper limit
I will also not meet with black men, I am happy to meet with all other ethnicities

Ok, her age is now an AW "24"  , maybe her ageing meat flaps are now open to all cumers.   

Offline Belgarion

Hey Belgarion - i agree with you.  She should be upfront. I was doing a bit of research as her body is/was decent (pics are too old to be accurate) and I came across this little website of hers.   

External Link/Members Only

Q - How Old Are You?
A - 23
Q- Do you have any restrictions on who you will meet?
A - I will not meet with anyone under the age of 25 years. I am happy to meet with all other ages with no upper limit
I will also not meet with black men, I am happy to meet with all other ethnicities

Ok, her age is now an AW "24"  , maybe her ageing meat flaps are now open to all cumers.

Excellent news!!  :yahoo: