Author Topic: loulouaw76 no punt, shit comms  (Read 1169 times)


1 review(s) for loulouaw76 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another bad comms negative review. Under ukp rules a review is allowed if a day and time has been agreed by the lass.

Different format to my usual reviews as there was no punt, just rubbish comms.

She did come recommended as a great punt by a buddy who I still trust, we all have variable mileage with these lasses.

Right, on with the yarn.... I email her asking about her availabilty for my planned day and time.

She replies back accepting the booking. She enclosed a phone number with an instruction for me to confirm nearer the time. There was no AW booking, just an agreement of a day and time, in my book, that's a booking.

So, on the build up to my day I send a couple of texts to confirm I'm all still good for the booking. I notice she never logs on AW. No replies to any texts.

Nearer the time I think to myself we're getting close and there's nothing coming back from this lass. I decide to give her a bell on the number provided...

I call...

Me..... "is that lou?"

The number.... "lou? No! I think you've got the wrong number, no lou here!"

Me.... "Ok, sorry about that, cheers, bye"

I double check the number and I've got it right. She's given me a bogus number or if it were her then she's not even got the decency to speak on the phone.

I email her stating the number is wrong, I also say that meeting is looking doubtful due to her poor comms, bogus phone number and lack of replies. She's since logged on and not deemed it necessary to reply.

I've still not heard back so she has gone into my bin. I'll not trouble her schedule. I'd not see her now even if she came back to me with a genuine phone number and proper comms.

I'll lose no sleep over it nor am I bent double over it,  I'm happy to share what I learn and get the info out there. It is relevant to anybody thinking of booking her. Her comms are rubbish, she don't log on and when she does; she doesn't reply to emails, even if the emails are about a booking she's agreed to.

What gets up my nose is not the fact of not seeing her, I've seen far too many to worry about not seeing a lass. What annoys me is the fact she thinks it's acceptable to leave punters dangling, not knowing if we're on or off. A simple email/text/phone call to cancel would have been completely acceptable.

And they call us time wasters.

inxs950

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Did her number end in 459? If so that is her number as I've exchanged a few texts but didn't get close to a booking. She doesn't want to get verified and send a passport copy is what she said but the impression I got is she's a bit of a tease.

Offline cueball

Did her number end in 459?

At the minute I can't look to check but I'll have a look when I get chance and pm you.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this Mr CB and agree its a booking...odd one this WG seems....onwards and upwards!

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review CB...there's no excuse for bad coms it's a total piss take, think I'll be giving this girl a swerve... thanks for saving me a few bob mate... :thumbsup:

Offline plus8

Have to agree. Sent a polite e mail a couple of weeks ago. No reply, no response. What is the point of being on aw if you don't log on to check mail.

Offline Fast and Bulbous

There was no AW booking, just an agreement of a day and time, in my book, that's a booking.

An understandable oversight by a novice punter :lol: My preferred approach is always to make sure that there's an AW booking, unless a trusted regular is involved. Helps reduce the uncertainty. Not to worry though, you'll pick it up as you go along :yahoo:

Offline threechilliman

Would have got a neg from me. Once time and date is agreed, that's a booking.

tcm

Online OakTree

An understandable oversight by a novice punter :lol: My preferred approach is always to make sure that there's an AW booking, unless a trusted regular is involved. Helps reduce the uncertainty. Not to worry though, you'll pick it up as you go along :yahoo:

Can't see how doing it through AW makes any difference or removes any uncertainty. A phone call and texts agreeing day and time is clear and concise to me. If she decides to go radio silent, AW isn't going to influence that one way or another.

Offline bigmc

You were quite right to name and shame.
As you say, blokes always get critisised for being time wasters, same should happen if the girl does it too.

Shovelhead

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
My experience albeit a couple of years ago was resoundingly positive, I've sen her three times and it was great, but that was an actual meeting, being buggered around about bookings is just annoying.

Offline cueball

An understandable oversight by a novice punter :lol: My preferred approach is always to make sure that there's an AW booking, unless a trusted regular is involved. Helps reduce the uncertainty. Not to worry though, you'll pick it up as you go along :yahoo:

 :lol:

inxs950

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She doesn't like to book via aw. Text agreed with me a month ago but I cancelled week before as she wouldn't confirm likes list.

Offline Turtle Z

Looks like a bullshit profile to me. Been on AW since December 2015 and not one single review or feedback.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Would have got a neg from me. Once time and date is agreed, that's a booking.

tcm

+1

Cueball sorry to hear you got royally back puddinged  :lol:

Offline cueball

+1

Cueball sorry to hear you got royally back puddinged  :lol:

It's black puddinged  :D you really must stop  posting when you're full of carrot moonshine  :D

Offline opal

Looks like a bullshit profile to me. Been on AW since December 2015 and not one single review or feedback.

Exactly what i thought. I wouldnt see a girl who had been on AW for 8 months and had zero feedback. Plus shes not logged on for 3 weeks. Shes just playing games.