Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow - 4 Hand Massage By Passion And Open Mind Korean Sweet Hart  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Tw24

Feck me boys did I TOFTT  Word of warning against one I had earlier in the week.

Kicking myself as the signs were there and I should have just turned around and walked away (very very quickly)

4 Hand Massage By Passion And Open Mind Korean Sweet Hart
07448 xx7028  supposedly Korean and 21.

Decided to treat myself to a 2 girl massage and some fun.
Newish barebones house in possil area, passable girl answered the door in a dressing gown. Then shown to a room to wait whilst some Chinese dude got his kicks upstairs.  After an uncomfortable wait (wish I'd walked  and a flurry of activity) I was let upstairs the only passable shy girl (probably about 30 with a caesarian scar) then teams up with old chinese scank hoor (probably mid forties). the two of them set about giving me one of the most rapid angriest massages ever like they were rubbing the crap out of pizza dough. The old pro hoor took over everything with the passable one hanging around the bottom of the bed whilst the two of them natttered away in chinese. The old hoor even spat on the carpet 3-4 times.

Attempts to bring the passable one into play were unsuccessful with the two of the grabbing my hands, thankfullly spunked quickly with HJ and I was out of there. Soon as load blown that was it girls packed me off.  Sex and BJ was on the cards and had i thought there was a chanc of the younger passible one obliging i might have thought about it. Very little touching they just used every trick to shut that down, janking my cock like crazy and certainly no kissing 

Boys I should have known better but wish to feck I'd walked, £120 and the whole thing was over in about 15 mins.

The advert seems to have gone now but this is the cached link
External Link/Members Only
also this is similar advert with the same mobile;
External Link/Members Only

HI HONEY!
I am Juila, I am KOREAN
Size 8, black long hair,36c-26-35,
I am a open mind ,friendly ,sweet and nice body.

UNFORGETTABLE EROTIC MASSAGE,SENSUAL MASSAGE,JAPANESE STYLE NURU MASSAGE, FOUR HAND MASSAGE AND MORE...
I LOVE KISS , HUG AND PLAY WITH EACH OTHER,WE DON'T MIND IF YOU ONLY WANT CHOOSE ! ALSO WAITING YOU TO JOIN, I AM SURE WE'LL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!
OPENING TIME: 10AM-2AM 7DAYS A WEEK
NICE CLEAN APARTMENT,EASY PARKING!!!
BOOK NOW PLEASE CALL 07448847028

Four-hands 30 minutes £120or 60 minutes £200

Offline auldie63

My sympathies for a shit time but this is about par for the course for backpage, it's like finding a diamond in a dung heap getting a decent punt on there.

ickydicky

thanks for that. a good heads up on one(2) to avoid. also the place sounds as though it was manky.

Offline Jock D

Good review and well done for putting it up, hope it's not your last...negative reviews in my opinion are even more valuable than the positive ones...obviously shite for you, but we've all been there mate.

Btw, had to laugh at the old hoor spitting on the floor...she could at least  have had the decency to aim for your cock...but then again maybe she was  :P