Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Caroline - Chester  (Read 724 times)

1 review(s) for KINKY_CAROLINE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Oldishgit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK chaps, I TWFTT again. Tough dirty job. Well certainly dirty anyway.
Caroline is Polish, and I've generally got on well with them so I gave her a try.

Comms: good, phone initially then texts, I got a text while on my way there to confirm I was still on - fine. Arrived early but she was ready. Usual nice discreet touring apartment, there was another girl there too.

1st impression- very pretty young girl. Actually nicer than her photos. Stunning slim genuine size 8. Very friendly. I was directed to the shower, fine. She then arrived in pretty lingerie.

Service - great. Kissing, oral, RO - tastiest pussy I've yet encountered. I wanted to rim her, she wasn't keen though it's on her list (Her english isn't the greatest and it could be that she doesn't actually know what that means, I didn't enquire further!) . Condom on and off we go in 4 positions in the end. Just great. Got our breath back, bit more O and RO to finish off.

£120 for an hour - reasonable. I came away happy.
Says this is only her second trip to the UK, both times to Chester, (lucky Chester I say) and is here for a week from now; she was a bit vague about future trips or tours. I certainly hope she's back this way again.
Main plus point - she's gorgeous
Negatives? - only that she was a bit noisy, slightly overdoing it that way, but hey, maybe she WAS enjoying it that much :rolleyes:
Definitely recommended.

Offline freeze44

Nice one and will add this WG to my HL cheers