Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baileys of Rochdale  (Read 1690 times)

Johnny4975

Hey guys, considering visiting this brass house, in particular a visit with Gabriel or Maya, i dont suppose theres anyone among you who have had the pleasure, or been to this establishment in the recent past and can tell me more about it, as reviews are very hard to find.

one more thing their specialities are listed as B-Z, i am not familiar with the acronym so any help there is also appreciated.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 08:38:02 pm by Johnny4975 »

Tierney

Just google b-z if you really want to know, but if not think of a sex act beginning with 'A' and think to yourself whether it's likely to be on the menu.

As for Baileys, never been and never likely to. Might get the odd good looking girl who's new to the industry popping in for a couple of shifts before she either quits, put off the job for life, or realises that she can earn far more money as an indie.  Baileys serves the purpose no doubt if you're in Rochdale and pushed for time but you're likely to have a far better choice venturing closer to Manchester.

JAE

I went there once. Entered by the side door nearest the bus station. Went for opening time as there wouldn't be many in the queue. Ramshackled staircase and doorway, ring bell for entry, matronly woman on reception, her and the surrounds both dowdy. I was first but only one girl, Katie, pleasantly plump, when asked she said she didn't like the work, which was evident in the way she serviced me, which is what it felt like. And as I was leaving the next one was coming in. Doors aren't locked when you are with a woman, just in case, so there must be some heavies ina back room.

I far prefer independent woman working from home, but if I ever fancy a really sleazy meet I might go back to Rochdale.

Offline wilky24

Had a few good sessions with adelle their but she difficult to catch her on a day shift