Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl_next_door_x  (Read 1480 times)

Offline gheeme

Has anyone seen her? She has RB and no reports I could find.

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Offline Mr_Shins

You may have to TOFTT...

Incidentally those photos in her profile are not my idea of "girl next door" image.

Offline paul_2407

From the sounds of it she doesn't want to see Asian men (I'm guessing South Asian?) as she doesn't want to bump into someone she may know

Offline getin

From the sounds of it she doesn't want to see Asian men (I'm guessing South Asian?) as she doesn't want to bump into someone she may know

Amazing 119 fb on AW, Yet not one on UKP!

Offline Stud01

I saw her earlier this year, she is really attractive and flexible. Open to positions and quite chatty. She told me a few stories of her clients so you may want to be a little discreet in terms of what you say. She went missing for a while but I think I am due to book her again.

Offline getin

I saw her earlier this year, she is really attractive and flexible. Open to positions and quite chatty. She told me a few stories of her clients so you may want to be a little discreet in terms of what you say. She went missing for a while but I think I am due to book her again.

Could you kindly post a detailed review with reference to your meet with her earlier in the year,this would help your fellow punters.