Author Topic: Busty BBW Abbie - Liverpool  (Read 1000 times)


2 review(s) for Busty BBW Abbie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location: Apartment in Litherland
Fee:£100
Time: 1 hour incall

EDIT: Abbie currently isn't working but hopefully she returns soon.


What can I say about Abbie? She's my favorite. Everything about her is the best.

Sexually: Fantastic OWO , Pussy is tight (battle to stay in!) and the biggest tits I've ever seen.

Abbie is a proper BBW. Big tits, big arse, belly etc.. If you like curvy/bigger ladies then look no further. I've visited her twice. First time was a very GFE affair. We kissed, cuddled between rounds and had "nice" sex.

Second time I took advance of mine and Abbie's kink... Watersports. Abbie both gives and receives. I've done Watersports with a few girls (civvies and WG) but Abbie wins hands down.

Lots of playing, sucking, licking then onto the main event. So much piss on my cock and chest it was amazing. I then pissed all over her pussy and giant tits, we then fucked hard doggy whilst her big arse and tits bounced around.

Genuinely devastated she's not working now. If she was I would gladly not visit another WG apart from her again.

If you like BBW, giant tits and GFE you will love her. If you like Watersports you will want to marry her.

Cons: None