Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't decide. Your advice is welcome  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Hi all,
I will be in London next week and think to indulge myself with a nice meeting before going on vacation; 60/90mn of vanilla (but convincing) GFE with one of the ladies at the top of my HL (but not yet met). Attitude and connection are key elements for me.
Thanks to you and UKP, I have no doubt on the quality of this short list but it is just so difficult to choose. Any advice will be welcome.

Here is my shortlist ranked by (unstable) preference with my feeling (based on FB)
1/ Chloe French Passion : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
French (like me) should help the connection as well as her easy going attitude (I think). A little bit far from central London though.
2/ Nathalie-love : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Looks very hot, classy and nice place. Good connection ?
3/ Helena's adventure: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
4/Emily's Creme brulee: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
5/ Lilly.xxx : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Incall is at the hotel ?
6/ Amadea.linda : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline Bassman

Last one for me. Now after my recent thread I've decided and booked a WG. But, I think I may squeeze this one in as well lol!

Have a read of the reviews of the ladies you've posted up. That will help you.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 01:21:53 am by Bassman »

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Last one for me. Now after my recent thread I've decided and booked a WG. But, I think I may squeeze this one in as well lol!

Have a read of the reviews of the ladies you've posted up. That will help you.

Thanks Bassman, this is indeed your thread that gave me the idea to ask. Reviews are good for all 6 ladies (although only 1/2 review for Chloe and Lilly) and that's why they appear on this list.
With Linda, I'm concerned about the location; I have never done incall in hotel and don't think I would appreciate. Any more details on that ?

jstrongerrrrr

I have seen the top three ladies - chloe is decent but not sure worth £170/hour - she's friendly, sensual but looks wise not the prettiest, probably early forties, dirty teeth i remember. Natalie although very well reviewed was one of my worst punts - Looks good but very dominant - she told me off for having stubble(i was growing a beard) and scolded me for not making enough effort, any time the sex got going she changed position and I left because I didn't like her. Helena was a really good massage/fuck...she got really into it and although her look isn't what I usually go for her attitude was top notch.

Persie

I have seen Nathalie Love - dyed in the wool who re.

Sex was okay but not worth her £170 per hour and she has slightly stained front teeth and getting on a bit now

Estoril

Thanks Bassman, this is indeed your thread that gave me the idea to ask. Reviews are good for all 6 ladies (although only 1/2 review for Chloe and Lilly) and that's why they appear on this list.
With Linda, I'm concerned about the location; I have never done incall in hotel and don't think I would appreciate. Any more details on that ?

I've never had any issues visiting wg's in hotels

If anything I find entering and exiting more discreet than at an apartment

Offline Bassman

I'm concerned about the location; I have never done incall in hotel and don't think I would appreciate. Any more details on that ?

I haven't either. I don't think it'll be a problem though. I'm attending my first hotel visit soon. I'm honestly not worried.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Thanks all for your useful comments.  :drinks: Although not sure yet, my state of mind now looks more like that:
Helena, Linda (I remove my hotel concern), Chloe, Nathalie (I have a short beard  :cool:), Emily (notice her AW profile has just reappeared) and Lilly (such great legs but not much info)
I will make my decision and start sending messages this week end. I will let you know.
Cheers, Luke

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Now after my recent thread I've decided and booked a WG. 
Let us know on your other thread what was your choice in the end ...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104461.0

mrhappypants

OP I think your list is dubious. 

I have been to see three of the girls in question and would say that were ALL are currently overpriced.  Nathalie Love is the worst.  £170 for a not very attractive 40 year old in some push flat - get real.  It was seeing her that finally rumbled Password/Panel for me as promoting old/ fat/ ugly WG's.  Always swarms of positive commentary and most a dissapointment in my experience.  There's one ludicrous thread that goes on about how nice the flat is - WTF?

You aren't him by any chance are you?

Dave
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 10:55:34 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline paul_2407

ECB is friendly and seems genuine so she's my recommendation provided you are able to get time with her

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Thanks again all  :drinks:

There's one ludicrous thread that goes on about how nice the flat is - WTF? You aren't him by any chance are you?
MrHP, I'm not sure I understand well the end of your comment. Any way, I never met Nathalie and seen her flat.

Always swarms of positive commentary and most a dissapointment in my experience.
This is quite strange. You, JStronger and Persie appear neutral to negative on Nathalie while Nathalie's reviews are very positive (only 1 neutral). True, they are not very recent and there are a few hints at slight overweight (offset by a "curvy but sexy") or attitude (the only neutral review). All in all, I think I will keep her on my HL but lower.

No answer from Helena, will think of plan B
Cheers

Offline Lucky Luke 70

No answer from Helena, will think of plan B
Less than 5mn after my previous post (above), I received an answer from Helena; a call and the meeting was booked. I will write a review later but want to let you know I enjoyed the meeting a lot: a very short description could be "passionate GFE".  :dance:
That's exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks for your help  :drinks:
Luke