Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexybabe007, Bounds Green.  (Read 1720 times)

4 review(s) for sexybabe007 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to char45 who reviewed this lady before. I decided that I fancied a cheap and dirty punt, and because of her previous review I decided to bite the bullet and see Jen.

Looks 2/10 - there's no way that his lady is 32, it wouldn't surprise me if she is nearer 50 than 32. She has got long blonde hair but also a fair bit of gut as well. I can imagine she was quite pretty when she was younger, but the present day version isn't pretty. Jen's best attribute are those swinging boobs.

Service 6/10 - I wanted a dirty experience and I got it! I got stripped and waited for Jen to return to the room. She appeared topless but didn't take anything off below the waist, as she doesn't provide any form of penetration which I was aware of from the previous review and from the comms beforehand. We had a little bit of kissing, but she admits she doesn't normally do this. Her oral skills are good, she's happy to lick and suck anything you desire. She indulged in some rimming which was nice, before taking my dick back into her mouth. When I came in her willing mouth she happily swallowed my salty load.

Car parking 4/5 - I was able to park directly outside Jen's house. It's on a main road near Bounds Green tube so I was a little surprised I could park there, though it was at the weekend. I didn't check whether parking would be OK during the week.

Premises 1/5 - Jen's place is a tip. She apologised for the state of it, but to me it was dirty and unkempt. Not nice at all.

Value for money 6/10 - I paid £36 for her 'special' and she delivered what I wanted. Yes I paid £36, the original price was £35 but I only had £40 which I gave her, but to her immense credit she wa able to give me £4 change when I wasn't expecting anything back. So cheap and cheerful in that respect.

Total 19/40 - I'm going to mark this as a neutral as I knew this wasn't going to be a 5 star meeting. If I didn't read the previous review then this would probably be a negative based on her appearance and the state of her house. I definitely won't be going to see her again, but an itch has been scratched.

southern man

External Link/Members Only

She appeared topless but didn't take anything off below the waist, as she doesn't provide any form of penetration which I was aware of from the previous review and from the comms beforehand.

So her AW profile is a pack of lies.
If she doesn't provide any services which would involve removing her knickers then she should say so in the first place.

Offline mr420

So her AW profile is a pack of lies.
If she doesn't provide any services which would involve removing her knickers then she should say so in the first place.

lol something fishy going on here . . excuse the pun!

so if a guy sees her n she says oh its the time of the month no sex . . then returns two weeks later to see her again . . what excuse is she going to use then . .

starting to think s/he has a dick down there or something . .

Nathan88

Yea i said something about this a while ago. Shes a liar