Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in and around the Ruislip area  (Read 3153 times)

Rj92

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could recommend either a parlour or an independent girl who gives a great massage that finishes with either hand relief or OWO or even both preferrably. Would need to be in any of Ruislip, Harrow, Northwood, Pinner or surrounding areas.

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Rj92

Thanks guys, out of interest how much does the Red Peony one charge? And are the girls attractive?

Offline Kamaka

Ain't been there for a while now, but I've seen 2 there in the past, one was youngish, the other an attractive MILF type, Julie, who I think was the manager.
HR and body to body ok. I think £40 1 hour massage, and another £40 on top for her on top!

If you're happy paying a bit more, Catherina in Ickenham, she's on AW, an extremely attractive, very tall Latvian, gives a nice sensual massage with HR. No chance of oral though. She is very pleasant though. Does body to body, a body to die for, but keeps her drawers on.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:09:14 pm by Kamaka »

Rj92

Ahh ok, how open are they about it at Red Peony? And its basically £80 for a decent massage and sex as well? Cant argue with that.

Unfortunately, Catharina is a little bit out of my price bracket, i have looked at her profile and agree shes a looker but i just couldnt afford it at the moment.

Offline Kamaka

Who mentioned sex? you didn't say you were after that. So no, never had that there.

Rj92

When you said another £40 for her on top i assumed you meant sex. Im not bothered if there isnt sex and all i get is HR or OWO, just thought sex was a bonus