Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allure???  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Evening All,

Anyone else having problems accessing the Allure website???    :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online johnny34

Think its been mentioned that they are having problems with there server, its been happening for a few days now i believe.

Offline magpiesfan

Sending me to a shop in ...Leicester..

fredbassett

Same here..... tries to connect to site for 2-3 minutes then gives up.....ffs

Looking4fun

They've been having problems since the weekend

Offline Tiger63

Looking4fun

Front page is working but not the sub menus

Offline thegreatgriffin

I have number stored so asked about an appointment the other day. I was told that they are getting an upgrade to the website. Could be true, could just be that they are having issues.

Offline Randy101

Website is down, but are they still working.... Not for me, I'm peeved with the service I received today.  Hence the review!

stevieallure

Just a short message to confirm that Allure is still taking bookings as usual.  We are having some technical difficulties, which is unfortunate,  but does happen. Please bear with us and we appreciate your patience. You can contact Allure on 07713 496 255. Thank you

Offline Randy101

Just a short message to confirm that Allure is still taking bookings as usual.  We are having some technical difficulties, which is unfortunate,  but does happen. Please bear with us and we appreciate your patience. You can contact Allure on 07713 496 255. Thank you

If this is the case, please can you explain what happened this morning regarding my appt with Sindy.  And what reparations would you suggest?

stevieallure

I have posted a reply to you on your review. Please accept our sincerest apologies.

Offline AnthG

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting an unusual response when they go to Allures website?

External Link/Members Only

And by unusual I mean as in. I am getting this

Hidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 09:08:24 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting an unusual response when they go to Allures website?

I'm getting the same Anth, don't know what's going on.     :unknown:

Looking4fun

Their sites been hacked just drop them a text asking for availability with the date & they'll give you the info, that's what I did earlier today.

Online toon972

I like the one in the black helmet, he looks  :cool:

Offline Sar-Major

I think that one's for me Anth...............................Just incase I get a "Fekin Heavy Squirter/Gusher"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Anyone "STILL" having problems with Allure's website?  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Or is it just me  :dash: :dash: :dash:    :scare:

Offline AnthG

Anyone "STILL" having problems with Allure's website?  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Or is it just me  :dash: :dash: :dash:    :scare:

Its going down all the time. Its down more than its up.

Offline Sar-Major

Glad Uncle Dick isn't like their website Anth.  :D :D :D :D

Hey.......Frosty Knickers, no doubt you'll read this later "Extract your Digit" and get ya fekin website sorted its affecting me lifestyle.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:kissgirl: :rose:

Offline CELICA GT

Offline AnthG

It's working now  :drinks:

Start your stopwatches to see how long it lasts though.

Online johnny34

Its going down more often than the girls are going down atm  :D

Offline Sar-Major

Its going down more often than the girls are going down atm  :D

Too fekin true mate............... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: