Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vxen Queen - Gelligaer  (Read 2153 times)

11 review(s) for x-Sensual_Louise-x (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Price - £90
Time - 30 mins
Looks - bigger girl than I normally see but very horny
Comms - excellent

It was a hot day and I was unusually horny so wanted to find a girl close to where I was staying.  Found Vixen and agreed 30 mins fuck and she was then going to swallow my load. 

I found the flat easily, parked up and knocked on the door.  She answered the door in just a thong and stockings, nice tit's with decent nipples.  She let me have a grope as I walked up the stairs.  Paperwork sorted and before I'd even started to undress she was on the bed playing with her pussy ....... let's she your cock she said.....jesus, I was hard as a rock half way up the stairs!!!  Sone nice DFK, took my cock straight the way down to the balls whilst I sunk 3 fingers up her very wet fanny.  As I say a bigger girl than I normally see but so far so good.   I licked her fingers and then gave her pussy a good old lick which she seemed to respond positively to.

Fuck me sexy she whispered...didn't need asking twice, mish then doggy by this time I was ready to shoot .....off with the rubber and into her mouth, I hadn't come for about 3 days and she took and swallowed the whole lot.

Cleaned up and then said our goodbyes and she grabbed my cock just as I was leaving.  Nice girl and I think that I might have an hour next time.

I've tried to add a link but failed miserably - sorry

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Short notice ....is anyone in Caerphilly this afternoon and fancies spit roasting Vixen?????  Cf62 ...... safe and she's well up for it.  Likely to be 3.30 or thereabouts PM me.

John00

Offline Gunrunner123

I fucked her loads she is an awesome shag.yummy