Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Therapist, Mona Sensual - Bayswater  (Read 922 times)

Gent123

Hello guys, I`m so sorry now that I haven`t posted my latest punts, because I should have.
This one situation I really need to post for all those that will want to try these girls.
The services listed are half fake, there is no Body to Body, there is no Topless ( the girl is NOT nude ) while the massage is performed, and touching is NOT allowed.

The girls involved are:

External Link/Members Only

And there is another girl but I can`t find her profile right now. All of the girls post the same thing, but do NOT deliver.
What pissed me off is, when I messaged today to "their manager/secretary/PIMP" and told her why are the services fake, because I found others complaining about the service provided, this it he answer I received:

"Hey! I`m glad to hear that! Is this bad news?"

Are you freaking kidding me ?! I will NEVER go back to ANY girl from there as they are liars.
They do not offer sexual services, but they don`t even deliver properly the service. I guess you get what you pay for  :dance:

Now honestly, I had massages in my life, and all kind of them, but this...

Anyway, be warned before you go try their "massage" because you won`t get what they listed.

Cheers!

Offline Mario7769

I really wish I understood why prostitutes choose to do this. To lie, or to reject or refuse to comply/consent to providing services that THEY have advertised themselves as part of the package... Surely if it was so beneficial to pull such crap, more prossie would be doing it too...? I don't understand the logic of running a 'business' built on a foundation of matchsticks.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 10:29:40 am by Mario7769 »

Offline lewishamguy

Hello guys, I`m so sorry now that I haven`t posted my latest punts, because I should have.
This one situation I really need to post for all those that will want to try these girls.
The services listed are half fake, there is no Body to Body, there is no Topless ( the girl is NOT nude ) while the massage is performed, and touching is NOT allowed.

The girls involved are:

And there is another girl but I can`t find her profile right now. All of the girls post the same thing, but do NOT deliver.

They also listed shaving intimate area in the menu. Have you asked for it? :sarcastic:

Gent123

They also listed shaving intimate area in the menu. Have you asked for it? :sarcastic:

Nope, lol I`m afraid hahaha  :scare: