Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bell40 in Bristol  (Read 1583 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Polish MILF prossie who used to be in Swindon now resident in Bristol seemingly.  :rose: :rose:

Was a regular of since banned ATMIV until he started suffering from LK-itus causing severe fluffiness. :wacko:

Anyhow Bell40 has got  plenty of good reviews on here and well priced at £100ph including anal.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:57:29 am by Roth »

Offline Heisblofeld

Soz for gooberishness, but what's LK-itus? Am still learning the lingo, see. Always liked the look of this gal. (Thanks for your comments on my review by the way. More coming when I get a minute.)

Just Some Bloke

She was a regular of mine in Swindon too. I'd highly recommend her.

Might have to take a drive down to Bristol at the weekend myself.

Offline rudolph hucker

Soz for gooberishness, but what's LK-itus? Am still learning the lingo, see. Always liked the look of this gal. (Thanks for your comments on my review by the way. More coming when I get a minute.)

LK-itus = Little Katie and her (affected) band of merry men.

I saw Bell today, very tidy. Tonnes of DFK, anal + anal fingering both ways, good sex, RO, the works. She is a good punt. Girl next door looks but fit body.

Offline hottext72

LK-itus = Little Katie and her (affected) band of merry men.

I saw Bell today, very tidy. Tonnes of DFK, anal + anal fingering both ways, good sex, RO, the works. She is a good punt. Girl next door looks but fit body.

Thanks for the info. Are you going to do a full review on her?  :thumbsup:

Offline solidsnake

its say in some of the reviews she looks like she is 50? is that true?

Just Some Bloke

He already did back in March 2015

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52003.0

Just Some Bloke

its say in some of the reviews she looks like she is 50? is that true?

My understanding is that she is 45.

Offline rudolph hucker

Doubt it, I reported on her a while back and the only thing that has changed is her conducting business in Bristol rather than Swindon.

Offline rudolph hucker

My understanding is that she is 45.

I would say 45 is a reasonable guess, with the body of a 30 yr old.

Offline Roth

I would say 45 is a reasonable guess, with the body of a 30 yr old.

Excellent. :yahoo: Have added her to my list of decent punts in Bristol.  :rose:

Offline rudolph hucker

£100:00 incl anal, you can't complain really.

Offline Galaxy2016

Bell was a regular of mine in Swindon and even saw her with her flatmate at the time.
She was always welcoming like a long awaited girlfriend who as soon step foot into her apartment kissing starts passionately with tongue action.
By the time you get to the bedroom have got boner in full check, she loves a good sloppy be with gagging action and at times you have to make her stop before you explode.
The sex is amazing and she loves it hard and when she suggests anal, usually she wants to see you fuck her in front of a mirror.
One of the best visits in Swindon at the time, already planning to see her in Bristol so definitely recommend her to all of you.
And if you like the feeling of her fingers up your ass and don't mind strap on fun then she will happily fulfil them with plenty of condoms and plenty of lube.
On my last visit she wanted me to fist her, we started with 2 fingers and then increased to a whole fist, she loved it.
Any more questions about her please reply back and I'll happily respond.