Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Hot Cute Carrie - Woking  (Read 1453 times)

1 review(s) for Hot Cute Carrie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SinfulSucculence

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review here - thought it only fair I contribute back.

Basically I was visiting sweet sweet kiss on AW after reading yuiop300’s review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101528.0

During the punt I heard another lady’s heels walking in the apartment, and asked who it was. Turns out that sweet sweet kiss works with her Bulgarian friend Carrie, who had arrived that day from Bulgaria. I liked the look of her so decided to try her out!

Comms:

Difficult for me to rate this as I arranged the booking in person with her friend who she works with (sweet sweet kiss) whilst I was seeing her. Therefore I couldn’t say what it would be like trying to arrange something over the phone or via email with her. I would however say that Carrie’s English isn’t brilliant.

Nice flat in Woking close to the train station. Beds ridiculously creaky! There is a large pay and display walking distance away. I should also point out that both Carrie and her friend seem to tour around, so this location bit may be slightly irrelevant.

Looks:

You can see a shot of her face in her profile pic. I found her attractive, but I have slightly quirky tastes, so others may not! Approx. 5”6 tall. I would say a dress size 8 rather than the 6 quoted in the AW profile. Medium sized natural chest.

Personality:

Eager enough to please, although like I said above her English isn’t brill.

Services:

Kissing
OWO
Massage
Not sure about CIM or anal, didn’t ask.

Could take a good pounding in missionary.

Nice on top as well.

All in all I had a good time. She is however new to this job so be warned she may not act like a seasoned pro. I would say Carrie is more suited for GFE rather than PSE bookings. If I had to pick between the two of them I suspect more people would prefer sweet sweet kiss, but both of them are decent.

Oh, she did say she is going on holiday. I note she hasn’t logged into her AW account for a bit, so it may be she is on holiday now, not sure.

Miscellaneous:

Ask her what her job was in Bulgaria, ha :)

DiCanio

Offline yuiop300

Cheers for sharing your review.