Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kellie manyana selly oak Birmingham  (Read 4126 times)

ochs2881

Hi has anyone booked in with kellie new girl at manyana tiny English hony blond in her 30s just 4ft11 would love to hear a review before I go as I love petite blonds think she works Tuesday and Friday thanks

Dellboy

Hi has anyone booked in with kellie new girl at manyana tiny English hony blond in her 30s just 4ft11 would love to hear a review before I go as I love petite blonds think she works Tuesday and Friday thanks

Why don't you  TOFTT?

Offline Sam5987

Have you got a link by the way mate?

ochs2881

She to fit really u met her no picks of her on manyana website but I rang they said she was just under five foot at 4.11 but her profile says late twenty and a wisker over  5ft but she sounds lovely would like to know who has met her

ochs2881

U booked in with her Del boy ?

Dellboy

U booked in with her Del boy ?

Why??
 is it past your bedtime or have you not finished your homework yet?

ochs2881

Lol well if ur idea of a review is tofit think you need more sleep init delboy or av u ad a few to many down the nags head with rodders lol. all I was after was an honest review think I have been with the girl before but there is no pic on the website the idea of punter link is to help out fellow punter make a more informed punt know what I mean delboy oi oi savaloy wtf ur off the hook  :P

Offline Stapler

Lol well if ur idea of a review is tofit think you need more sleep init delboy or av u ad a few to many down the nags head with rodders lol. all I was after was an honest review think I have been with the girl before but there is no pic on the website the idea of punter link is to help out fellow punter make a more informed punt know what I mean delboy oi oi savaloy wtf ur off the hook  :P

Tick tock!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Mzunn

And when no one has seen her before (as she seem to be new) ochs then go and try her ou and report and not moan that others haven't done so.

Dellboy

You sound just like davevidave who was banned......

James999

Tick tock!

..S...

Hardly worth reporting, what a waste of Admins time  :dash:

Offline Stapler

That's for Admin. to decide - not you!
(Who made you a mod?)

Beat it!

..S...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 08:16:26 am by Stapler »

ochs2881

I was merely trying to get some feedback on kellie who sounds like my ideal punt but as I live outside Birmingham just going down on the off chance would of been a real punt so some advice from a fellow punter who has met her could save a long wasted journey I apologise if I have caused any offence

Westney

What a coincidence, it must be the recent sweltering heat, but I seriously fancied a punt yesterday, and as Manyana is on a route from my place of work, checked into the website to see who was available. If you do this, there's a screenshot of their 'Twitter feed' detailing who is working on the day. I did make a note of 'Kellie', unfortunately no photographs, (pending) but read that she catered for 'all' fetishes and that 'uniforms' were available. She didn't seem to be listed as working on Wednesday's so I decided not to visit. In fact, my last visit was rewarding, and I can strongly recommend Chloe, English, young, slim with a super arse to match. I would also add that I'm sure that Manyana must be one of the oldest establishments in Birmingham, as I first visited back in the early eighties. This was when you had to enter through the front door, most embarrassing as it was close to a bus-stop and you got some funny looks! The girls were all English back then, wore uniforms and the rooms had massage tables. Times have changed since, and I note that the 'menu' is more 'International'. However both 'Kellie' and 'Chloe' are born and bred UK...well I can vouch for Chloe, certainly.

ochs2881

Thanks kellie sounds perfect when I rang I was told she was in her thirties at just 4ft 11 but I was hoping to hear some feedback as I live some distance but at that size she sounds adorable

James999

(Who made you a mod?)
Beat it!
..S...

Don't need to be a mod to realise when someones being a twat, Admin added a post at the top of the forum saying he has a backlog, and you then waste his time with frivolous reports, grow up you sound like a 12 year old running to the teacher  :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

(Who made you a mod?)

Beat it!

..S...

You are just an idiot who likes to waste Admin's time -------------- I predict you will come to a sticky end.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Stapler

Don't need to be a mod to realise when someones being a twat, Admin added a post at the top of the forum saying he has a backlog, and you then waste his time with frivolous reports, grow up you sound like a 12 year old running to the teacher  :music:

I think you will find Admin. was referring to PM's!  :hi:

..S...

Offline Stapler

You are just an idiot who likes to waste Admin's time -------------- I predict you will come to a sticky end.    :thumbsdown:

Why are you following my posts?  :dash:

.,S...

Dodo

(Who made you a mod?)

Beat it!

..S...

How many times are you going to post the same phrase........next time can you mix it round a bit, it's getting boring.

A word of well meant advice.....have a look back on some of your reports and reflect on what an absolute pratt you come across as. I have this image of a hen pecked squirt who goes out train spotting at the weekend and tries to get on the local golf club committee.......you know the kind of individual I'm talking about.      Err, but then again I might be wrong.....I sometimes am.

To usefully serve its purpose the report post section should be used sparingly for genuine, threatening concerns. The more the section gets bombarded by petty little 'offences' that you point out the less effective it will become.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 10:54:28 am by Dodo »

Dellboy

Banned already! !!

Offline Stapler

You were saying?   :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Admin is the SOLE authority on here! Don't interfere again!

..S...

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:25:25 pm by Stapler »

Offline Stapler

Err, but then again I might be wrong.....I sometimes am.

Correct!  :thumbsup: :sarcastic:

..S...

Offline Marmalade

Stapler, given the prominent notices from Admin about the tidal waves of daft reports, the backlogs in answering emails and other time wasting shite, it does strongly look like you were being a cunt in reporting another member for expressing an opinion. You're better writing in paragraphs and then it looks as if you have something to say.

Offline Stapler

I'm flattered that you are following my posts!

You must find me very interesting!

FYI, the member I reported was banned by Admin. who I repeat is the SOLE authority on here!

..S...

Offline Marmalade

FYI, the member I reported was banned by Admin. who I repeat is the SOLE authority on here!

Wrong. The post you reported and to which I referred was merely an equally boring one-liner from James.
But you felt Admin had to hear your peeve.  :cry:

Quote from: Stapler (post report to Admin)
Comment: So now James999 is deciding what should or shouldn't be reported!?

That was your 'report' to Admin. You obviously wanted attention. No-one's following you --- but they might be interested in following what Admin has to put up with...  :rolleyes:

Westney

Enough of all of this squabbling, a waste of energy. I actually saw 'Kellie' today and have written a comprehensive review so if anyone wants to get back to the original question I hope I've answered it.  :D

MilesPrower

Wrong. The post you reported and to which I referred was merely an equally boring one-liner from James.
But you felt Admin had to hear your peeve.  :cry:

That was your 'report' to Admin. You obviously wanted attention. No-one's following you --- but they might be interested in following what Admin has to put up with...  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 01:25:27 am by MilesPrower »

Dodo

Stapler, given the prominent notices from Admin about the tidal waves of daft reports, the backlogs in answering emails and other time wasting shite, it does strongly look like you were being a cunt in reporting another member for expressing an opinion. You're better writing in paragraphs and then it looks as if you have something to say.

Post Report from Stapler re above:-

'Comment: Abuse and following my posts with ganging up mentality. Never posted in WM before. Member I reported was banned so what's the problem? Stop reporting?'

So Stapler continues to act like a right Royal  pratt, clogging up 'post reports' by complaining that Marmalade is on his back. Arrrr did umms.
Stapler, you have given enough shit to me over the years, but you seem unable to take it back without bleating. Unless you have a pussy, take it like a man, argue back with Marm if you like, but please try and stop grassing like a tart.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 01:01:30 pm by Dodo »

Benson50

Post Report from Stapler re above:-

'Comment: Abuse and following my posts with ganging up mentality. Never posted in WM before. Member I reported was banned so what's the problem? Stop reporting?'

So Stapler continues to act like a right Royal  pratt, clogging up 'post reports' by complaining that Marmalade is on his back. Arrrr did umms.
Stapler, you have given enough shit to me over the years, but you seem unable to take it back without bleating. Unless you have a pussy, take it like a man, argue back with Marm if you like, but please try and stop grassing like a tart.

In my view Stapler comes out of all this looking good - it takes a whole pack of dogs to bring down a lion.

Dodo

In my view Stapler comes out of all this looking good - it takes a whole pack of dogs to bring down a lion.
If a pack of dogs come out there is a good reason........the bloke is an arse. IMHO

Be carful Ben, he'll report your post for being fluffy  :(

James999

Admin is the SOLE authority on here! Don't interfere again!

I dont suppose you see the irony in your comment  :sarcastic:

I doubt you will be here much longer.... or will that be part of some great conspiracy in yoru mind, or just the fact that you're a pointless twat  :hi: