Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelina Hot - Walsall  (Read 2961 times)

ffeet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don’t generally see much point in providing reviews of girls that I have seen who have an abundance of good reviews on here already, but some of the reviews on this girl are rather old and possibly a little unjust so I felt I should provide an update.
Comms
As she suggests on her profile it’s always better to ring first than try to contact her by email.
I generally text her and tell her to text back when she is free.
She likes to talk first and says she is able to weigh up peoples personality through a phone conversation.

Modern, clean and well-furnished flat about 1 mile into Walsall off M6 Junction 10.
I usually park in the public area of the flats car park and not in the designated place.

Evelina
Look at her photos and what you see is what you get.
Nice body – not too skinny and certainly no excess. Tits could be a shade bigger for my personal taste but overall a great body and always shaved very smooth and very clean.
Very attractive girl with beautiful eyes and naturally blonde hair (I think). I usually find that girls with blonde hair it is usually fine but her hair is quite coarse. Perhaps is a Slovakian characteristic.

Personality
A little reserved at first but we engaged very quickly on my first visit and after that I couldn’t ask for more. Friendly and happy personality and enjoys a good joke and laugh although sometimes the language barrier requires further explanation.

Services
When I have asked her to dress in a particular way she has never disappointed.
Exactly as the profile and she doesn’t hold back. On my first visit and after my first pop she told me she wanted it in her mouth. I thought she just meant oral but soon realised that no – she also wanted CIM and then swallowed the lot with a huge smile on her face.
Believe me looking at her gorgeous eyes staring at you while she sucks away without gagging is a sight to behold.

Availability
At one time she was permanently based in Walsall but tends to go off touring from time to time now, so if you are interested I would def put her on your hotlist and watch out for where she is.
Highly recommended.

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw her twice very pleasant girl and likes to please

Offline Demistify

I take it the profile pic is an old one, though? Or are the ones in the gallery unflattering?

ffeet

I take it the profile pic is an old one, though? Or are the ones in the gallery unflattering?

I wouldn't say the profile pic is particularly old and if it is she hasn't changed much.
Can't comment on the gallery pics as I don't pay to look.

Offline Demistify

Thanks mate, no, I meant the ones in the public gallery. She looks quite a bit older on one or tow of them.

Offline Demistify

Ah - she's changed it, there are now no longer any pics in a public gallery. Bugger it.

Dodo

Ah - she's changed it, there are now no longer any pics in a public gallery.Bugger it

I could be wrong but I don't think she takes it up the arse Eric  :(

ffeet

I could be wrong but I don't think she takes it up the arse Eric  :(
Correct

ffeet

Ah - she's changed it, there are now no longer any pics in a public gallery. Bugger it.
She constantly changes her profile pics.
Same ones just keep coming round.