Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Albert Road South SOUTHAMPTON SO14 3FP SO14FR Be warned!!!  (Read 1980 times)

MrKeen

Since starting punting in February I have made appointments a number of times that have lead to the above address. There are several sets of appartments, all are run down but clean.

There are three genuine girls working from appartments in the road that I know about:

Girlfriend Monica
Alice Sexxy (away at the moment)
Alyiciayou (On holiday at present)

There may be others I have yet to discover.

8 times I have been presented with a B&S

From observation and asking the girls it seems that a number of the flats are owned by "managers" and girls brought from Romania are given rooms and fake profiles.  Some touring WG's also use the apartments. I have also deduced by anaylising the text messages that  there is a contoller who responds to texts etc and decides which girl to alocate depending on availablity. I haven't managed to work out how the managers pay the girls without breaking the law.

Based on my experience, if you book a girl on AW and are given either of the post codes your chance of seeing a girl who resembles the profile are about 13% unless its one of the three I have seen and can vouch for listed above.   

I can get to the road easily, otherwise I wouldn't bother, I submit this information to help others who may travel from further away.

Shots99

Alycia is always a stable Booking for me?!

MrKeen

100%  agree. She is like a bright sparkling diamond nestling in a sea of sludge, Although Girlfreind Monica always comes up with the goods and Alice Sexy was a treat before she went home. very strange Area though.

oring123

the best romanian in southampton for sure .

op not good form to post road name and postcode
as causes problems !

MrKeen

op not good form to post road name and postcode
as causes problems !

I did think about it but my warning would have been useless if left vague. I think that this is such a nest of fraud that punters coming from a distance need to know that if they have a booking in this road they need to be very very careful.

oring123

i think  alber# rd opposite ocean village   so14 would have worked !!

Troutzilla

Sorry, you've been Baited and Switched 8 times?

How many times do you think it'll take before you learn the lesson?

oring123

MrKeen

How many times do you think it'll take before you learn the lesson?

I woldn't do it if it wasn't local, aslo it does add an extra frisson of excitment. Actually I have been B&S more than 8, that just the total for that little area. The upside is I have had some really great experiencesd when I haven't been expecting it. And sometimes evn when you walk as I do you add a little something to your life's experiences.

I feel its my duty to check out ons lcal to me so guys who travel long distances can have some background.

Tonight I have just got back from an hour with a delightful Romanian using a room I have been baited too twice before in the road I wrote aboout earlier today

reggie rabbitt

Why mess about? I had someone try a B&S on me! I walked, she phoned me swearing she new my car reg. NO. She knew where I lived NO. I sent a message to AW complaining about these 2 girls. Two days later their profile had gone.

If more of us did this most of them would get the message. Less problems for others!!