Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff ** Nataly Sensual / now Nataly-Girlfriendexp  (Read 512 times)

2 review(s) for Nataly Sensual (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotmat

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Where:
CF24 3ED in a tidy but still ugly little house. 2 Bedrooms upstairs.

Security :
 As I walked up, I saw the other prozzie preparing her bed, and felt a bit short changed… When I left, there was another one downstairs doing some ironing.

When:
01/07

How long :
1H

Like photo?
The photos were hers. I say "were" because now there are not, and by some margin…

Communication
Classic Romanian (how many before I learn my lesson?) with very little English. Don't expect to talk about Brexit. But then again, that's not what I'm here for… A smile would not be too much to ask though.

Body:
She's in good shape, and has beautiful firm tits.

Face:
She's relatively pretty. Well she has potential if she made the effort to arrange herself with some make up or something. Meeting girls that look like there are coming back from walking the dog piss me off.

Fun:
Don't go there for fun. It's as mechanic as you can get. It's all about making it through the day.

BJ:
No Owo, but good BJ. She dutifully sucked and I did enjoy it.

Sex:
Sex was OK. I say OK because she looked like she was watching PM question in Westminster. I mean I know it's a paid service, and I don't like the oscar nomination acting type either, but a bit of interest would pay off. No wonder I am there ramming her for ages concentrating not to go floppy... Was not even tempted to lick her pussy (and I love a bit of pussy).
If she'd showed some interest, i'd have say the sex was good.

Kiss:
NO

Anal:
No chance

** Conclusion **
Value for money :
At £90 / H, I suppose you get what you pay for. I might have been spoilt in the past…

Would I return ?
No thanks

Would I recommend ?
It's not a negative as she's a good BJ and has a nice body, but guys, there are better punts out there.