Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback Kirie  (Read 10893 times)

Offline thegreatgriffin

I see that the infamous Kirie is doing the rounds in Newcastle again tomorrow.

Will anyone own up to ever having met her? She's been barebacking for so long that she surely must be a massive risk and I cant believe that anyone considers visiting her.

Scarlett Cavalli

According to a forum which is dedicated to bareback sex she's made various claims a few years ago - that she's on some kind of "prep" medication to reduce the chances of catching HIV and that she takes doxycycline for acne on prescription which prevents against chlamydia, gonorrhea, other bacterial STDs. (No idea if that's how it works)

The chances of catching HIV from a one-off encounter are 0.04% for getting a BJ, up to 0.6% if you have vaginal/anal sex.
So 0.6% equates to 1 in 161 men who have sex with Kirie will catch HIV, assuming that she's HIV+ - and my theory is that she is involved with the "bug spreading" fetish (fetish for catching and passing on STDs). Symptoms of HIV can go unnoticed for decades, so if it's true then those who catch it may not be aware until years later.

"Weekly testing at a private clinic" she says on her profile. Private STD screening is expensive, about £500 for a full screen.. Anyone foolish enough to admit seeing Kirie might find themselves being covered in a giant condom with any WGs they see after lol, protected everything.. I wouldn't risk seeing any of her clients, can't gamble with our health X

Timtom

My logic is if a WG offers bareback they are probably already riddled with the incurable otherwise surely they wouldn't risk it .

Marty41

I am going to visit her today use condoms that's my advice keeps it safe seen her before she is excellent

Offline portable

0.6% equates to 1 in 161 men who have sex with Kirie will catch HIV, assuming that she's HIV+ - and my theory is that she is involved with the "bug spreading" fetish (fetish for catching and passing on STDs). Symptoms of HIV can go unnoticed for decades, so if it's true then those who catch it may not be aware until years later.

That would explain why there doesn't seem to be any negative feedback on her profile regarding STD's. Although it doesn't explain how she's still alive.  :vomit:

How is this bug spreading thing even legal or even remotely morally acceptable? It's like a form of sexual abuse, but between apparently consenting adults. Dread to think what people like this do behind closed doors.

I am going to visit her today use condoms that's my advice keeps it safe seen her before she is excellent

Honestly interested in how hygienic she seems. If you're not the first client of the day is she full of cum from the previous guy/s? Does her husband drive the van? Serious questions, as I'm morbidly fascinated by her. And there's no polite way to put it, but she looks like she's had a knock or two on the head since her GGG days. Is she a full shilling?

Offline AnthG

Serious questions, as I'm morbidly fascinated by her. And there's no polite way to put it, but she looks like she's had a knock or two on the head since her GGG days. Is she a full shilling?

If you are curious about her. I think you should (if you haven't already) read this review about her where she joined up the forum pretending to be her driver to defend the negative when it was really her all along.

Cum Queen Kirie aka Kirie GGG
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline sesalovdarlo

According to a forum which is dedicated to bareback sex she's made various claims a few years ago - that she's on some kind of "prep" medication to reduce the chances of catching HIV and that she takes doxycycline for acne on prescription which prevents against chlamydia, gonorrhea, other bacterial STDs. (No idea if that's how it works)

The chances of catching HIV from a one-off encounter are 0.04% for getting a BJ, up to 0.6% if you have vaginal/anal sex.
So 0.6% equates to 1 in 161 men who have sex with Kirie will catch HIV, assuming that she's HIV+ - and my theory is that she is involved with the "bug spreading" fetish (fetish for catching and passing on STDs). Symptoms of HIV can go unnoticed for decades, so if it's true then those who catch it may not be aware until years later.

"Weekly testing at a private clinic" she says on her profile. Private STD screening is expensive, about £500 for a full screen.. Anyone foolish enough to admit seeing Kirie might find themselves being covered in a giant condom with any WGs they see after lol, protected everything.. I wouldn't risk seeing any of her clients, can't gamble with our health X

Yep very true. Private screening is very expensive. Also why would anyone test weekly, the incubation period is a week or more for most std's. As for the doxycycline for acne 100mg won't do jack shit in preventing gonorrhoea or chlamydia infection, I know this as I had it prescribed for malaria prevention when working in Vietnam, still managed to get a dose from a hotel receptionist.

As for the HIV trial drug she is using or what ever she claims, this is complete and utter bollocks aswell. Take this from a medical professional drop out, there are similar drugs available for post exposure which is not a cheap drug to the NHS and is not available for continuos use. Similar drugs have been trailed for partners of people who are HIV+ But no such drug is available in the uk on prescription.

What makes this even more disgusting is that she is clearly trying to lie about her sexual health to make punters think barebacking her isn't such a big risk.

GeordieBadass

Yep very true. Private screening is very expensive. Also why would anyone test weekly, the incubation period is a week or more for most std's. As for the doxycycline for acne 100mg won't do jack shit in preventing gonorrhoea or chlamydia infection, I know this as I had it prescribed for malaria prevention when working in Vietnam, still managed to get a dose from a hotel receptionist.

As for the HIV trial drug she is using or what ever she claims, this is complete and utter bollocks aswell. Take this from a medical professional drop out, there are similar drugs available for post exposure which is not a cheap drug to the NHS and is not available for continuos use. Similar drugs have been trailed for partners of people who are HIV+ But no such drug is available in the uk on prescription.

What makes this even more disgusting is that she is clearly trying to lie about her sexual health to make punters think barebacking her isn't such a big risk.
Agree with you 100% and with Scarlett. Would not to go near this lass.

Offline portable

Couldn't she be arrested for this?

Online Tiger63

RiP

Offline MJ.spritzen

She's in Liverpool at the end of August. One of her requests is that us blokes save up our loads in a container and freeze them so that we can turn up on the day with days/weeks/months worth of frozen sperm she she can thaw out and drink.

Takes all sorts.

itsonlyonce

Offline MJ.spritzen

I think she's mentally ill. That being the case no one should go near her anyway. It's not right. If you look at her Q&A's on AW she first had sex when she was a child, obviously molested and it's fucked up her mind.

Offline sushi

Just read her profile and on 17th Aug she is turning the clock back to offer all holes barebacking for the same price she did 10 years ago the princely sum of £10.
Reading it made me feel queasy.  :vomit:

Offline MJ.spritzen

It's a shame, and i feel sorry for her. She looks like a bag of shit. Back in her GGG days she looked ok.

Im assuming this is her full time "job". How many blokes is she going with per day to keep her motorhome going, petrol, food, clothes - whatever else?

Reeson69

Just read her profile and on 17th Aug she is turning the clock back to offer all holes barebacking for the same price she did 10 years ago the princely sum of £10.
Reading it made me feel queasy.  :vomit:

She needs to be sectioned.

Offline CELICA GT

She needs to be sectioned.
seems she needs help and taken out of circulation for her own good and everybody's else's

Offline kiara

• Service Provider
what really concerns me about this post, is, having seen it. i searched on the lady, searched on her customers, to make sure i had never seen one of them, and make sure that i don't ever...however i found a very worrying thing...a number of her customers were feedback only in their reviews....none of these people showed her on their own feedback
i think most when we search don't go beyond a persons feedback...checking that it is reasonable etc...but in this instance it appears that people are able to 'feedback only' so that no feedback goes on their profile
how can people combat that?

Reeson69

what really concerns me about this post, is, having seen it. i searched on the lady, searched on her customers, to make sure i had never seen one of them, and make sure that i don't ever...however i found a very worrying thing...a number of her customers were feedback only in their reviews....none of these people showed her on their own feedback
i think most when we search don't go beyond a persons feedback...checking that it is reasonable etc...but in this instance it appears that people are able to 'feedback only' so that no feedback goes on their profile

You could make a list of all the bareback girls on AW and, from their feedback, maintain a list of all the punters who've seen them.
This would obviously be a 24/7 job meaning you wouldn't have time to take any bookings, and would therefore remain safe.

More seriously though, I was going to suggest you contact AW and suggest a change to the feedback system but I'm pretty sure whoever runs the site wouldn't give a toss.

Your business has always been a risky one but you're probably safer now than you've ever been.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

If you're talking about AW, you can only leave pos or neg feedback for a booking through AW system that the prossie's confirmed. If no confirmation of the booking from the prossie then all you can do is leave 'feedback only' .     :hi:

Offline hantshagger

If you're talking about AW, you can only leave pos or neg feedback for a booking through AW system that the prossie's confirmed. If no confirmation of the booking from the prossie then all you can do is leave 'feedback only' .     :hi:

which, in my experience, is the case 90+% of the time.

Offline portable

What does 'feedback only' mean? Only the WG sees it?  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
What does 'feedback only' mean? Only the WG sees it?  :unknown:

If you book through AW booking system and she confirms it, you can leave pos or neg feedback, if she doesn't confirm you can leave feedback but it only shows as 'feedback only' not as a pos or neg. It's there for everyone to see .    :hi:

Looking4fun

coolguy1990

It does make one wonder, that if having caught something really, really nasty, like HIV, she has developed a deep hatred for others and is now attempting to spread the disease.

I find it hard to believe that she requires all her bb punters to provide proof of screening, especially since she has done specials of bb gang-bangs at £10 a head.

In a sick sense, it would be fair enough if she was open about having HIV, if indeed she does have it, but trying to give the impression that it's safe because she's taking meds to virtually make her immune. WTF?

I hope for her sake and everyone else's who's involved, she is HIV free, but she'd have to be the luckiest girl on the planet if she's been bb'ing that many guys.

Offline portable

Her profile seems to have vanished. RIP?

Offline Rep69

Her profile seems to have vanished. RIP?

She is still there, however she has changed her AW profile name to 'Cum Whore'.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

fredbassett

Appropriate enough name.

Can't begin to understand why anyone would go within 2 postcodes of this freak?Q :dash:   She's a walking deathwish for anyone stupid enough to {{{{  shudders }}}} have sex with her. 

You'd be better off taking up sky-diving without a parachute.

She is still there, however she has changed her AW profile name to 'Cum Whore'.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline portable

Found this gem in her feedback: Had another fabulous late evening booking with Kirie. Spent a good time felching out her cum filled cunt! Absolutely delicious! Can't wait to do it again!!Mmmmm  :vomit: I'd hate to be that guy's dentist.

ee1ec

OMG!!! Kirie was on Channel 4 tonight's program "A very British brothel"!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online jarrovian

Yep that was her, mind there were some bonny buggers there :scare:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
OMG!!! Kirie was on Channel 4 tonight's program "A very British brothel"!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes it's mentioned on the thread started on the subject.  This one's months old.   :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125587.0

Born to punt

Which one was she never took that much notice of the names

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Which one was she never took that much notice of the names

Try asking on the thread that was started on the subject or watch it on catchup.   I didn't see it but if I had I don't know how I could explain which one was her.     :dash: :dash: