Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: clairesparkle85  (Read 1420 times)

a_a88

Hi, thought id post my first review, i mostly look for the basics in punts so sex and kissing really do it for me.
Saw Claire end of May, for a out call in Birmingham

she was a last minute punt as my original had fallen through. i had a hotel booked and needed someone to make use of it.
comms were good, phoned her and put a booking in via AW

she arrived on time and was a attractive girl, loved the Scottish accent.
punt started of well, she kissed and cuddled which is what i like, heres where it went downhill. i was ready for sex so condom went on and we began in missionary. i did cum quite quickly, went to clean up and was expecting a second go.

Claire got up and started to get dressed, didnt fulfill the full hour booking and punt was over within half an hour, that includes the time she took to get dressed.

reason for negative is she didnt stay the full time, im usually a two pop guy in an hour, so was expecting a longer booking.

External Link/Members Only

getonit

Sounds like services were not agreed beforehand, but even so,  if she has a 1 pop and that's it policy you should have told her to give you a massage or something for the rest of the time you paid for she shouldn't just bugger off..

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Q. How many times can I cum?    A. As many as you can.
 :unknown: :unknown:

. Does your fees include everything in your "like list"    A. No ,depends, feel free to contact me via mail for more detail

probably extra to pop 2nd time>?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

martidosh

always best to ask first..

but claire took feedback from our dear friend .....allen    enough said... :coolgirl:

a_a88

she started to get dressed after so cant really force her to stay for a massage if she has got dressed etc, it doesnt say anything on her profile about a cum limit