Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia31 Peterborough Hotel  (Read 1745 times)

19 review(s) for Antonia31 (17 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Perrier

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Easy comms - all done by text - but I can never work out why it's one instruction at a time, but not a particular problem as she responded quickly each time.

Hotel next to the rowing lake.

Pics are very accurate - but she's not a size 6 or a D cup IMHO more like an 8 and C, but firm & tidy none the less

A vanilla one really - but did everything I asked - decent BJ, I'm a covered guy, but think OWO would be on the menu - decent enough technique - but all mouth - I like some ball handling, but she didn't really seem to get into that. Reasonable attempt at DT - got most of it in and kept at it a good while.

Sex a number of ways - but it's the hottest day of the year & after 15 mins of banging away I was dripping and glad to cum - don't think I could have gone much longer..

Finished up & left pretty much on time.

Passed what had to be Sergei sitting outside the entrance - do they all buy their sun glasses at the same place ? I waited 2 minutes and he was gone - then made my way back to the car.

I suspect she's a Romanian, but seems to be a decent one - in Peterborough until Saturday.

Offline Perrier

£60 for 30 mins - knew I'd forget something.

Offline Students Notebook

Thanks Perrier for you Review.

I'm interested in what you say because I wanted to see Antonia in Norwich last week but I couldn't manage to get there  before she went to Peterborough.

I'm particularly interested in what you say about her communications. All by text you say.

On her profile she says, and I quote " As I am independent call girl, I answer my own phone, texts and so on ."

Clearly this is bollocks. I rang her to see if she would answer and I wasn't remotely surprised when she didn't and I got a text asking me to text back.

Almost certainly she is from the same troupe of Romanians, one of whom I have seen three times  and therefore texted many times .

So the person I was texting when I texted Antonia, is I assume a man, although it may not be, and has fielded many texts from me.

We  are getting to know each other well and in my final text , when I said I probably wouldn't be able to get to Norwich to see Antonia, the reply was

just a single X.

So sweet, perhaps I should try booking whoever it is !! :diablo:

On a more sober note though, I also know that they reads these posts about their girls.   :rolleyes:

Anyway, none of this matters. I'm off to sunbath and I'll take a bottle of Perrier Water with me.

SN

Offline Perrier

Her english wasn't great - but good enough - I'm a ½ hour 1 pop type, so I'm not bothered about conversational skills.

Slight whiff of smoke about her too if that puts you off - only slight & didn't bother me